Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 13 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
Periwinkle
for sure, 3 players know what thick is. Cabal and possibly RED if Red inspected him.
are you RED or CABAL?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol but maybe 2 or 4 players know Thicks DNA ( 2 = Thick and possibly Red) (4 = Cabal & maybe Red cuz red is one of the cabal) .
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 53 minutes ago 
Post #172
What, that Anax share who he inspected?
no - that a no lynch makes the most sense at this point. i thought you were the logical one with the percentages. how do a few no vote phases hurt our chances of winning while we have an inspector that can later give us a confident cabal kill without further reducing our town numbers.?

We are currently at 11 people. An Odd number of players is ideal for Lynching when the Cabal have 1 kill a night. If we don’t lynch then we lose one of our lynches. We can get 2 wrong and still win. At least this way we won’t lynch our doctor. But if Cabal kill our doctor we’re in big trouble.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote count
thick - 4 - anax, hood, jkl, mada
no vote -2 - tenn, peri
not yet voted - 5 - 2oc, chip, abs, pyg, thick
can't vote = dead - 1 blue (FBI)
remaining players - town = 8 = FBI - 6, red - 1, Kap - 1; cabal - 3
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
Periwinkle
for sure, 3 players know what thick is. Cabal and possibly RED if Red inspected him.
are you RED or CABAL?

Peri can perhaps only say this if they are Cabal and know Thick is not one of the 3 Cabal? I can’t see any other way Peri would know this for sure?

Seems a very odd statement to me!
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter
Tennesseelogman
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 53 minutes ago 
Post #172
What, that Anax share who he inspected?
no - that a no lynch makes the most sense at this point. i thought you were the logical one with the percentages. how do a few no vote phases hurt our chances of winning while we have an inspector that can later give us a confident cabal kill without further reducing our town numbers.?

We are currently at 11 people. An Odd number of players is ideal for Lynching when the Cabal have 1 kill a night. If we don’t lynch then we lose one of our lynches. We can get 2 wrong and still win. At least this way we won’t lynch our doctor. But if Cabal kill our doctor we’re in big trouble.

When you say doctor you mean Mr Kap yes? Or am I missing another role?
Hoodlum wrote:
Peri is a new contender to the suspects list! people do make these sort of mistakes and experienced players do pick up on it. ♣︎
peri said thick definitely is fbi. then peri should probably put some suspicion on Anax? but no voted?
i smell something is cooking. it smells like fish.
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
I don't know but if you are town, you should trust me blindly

Il go with this for now, I trust Anax is most likely Red as seems too much of a power mafia play to be a power mafia play…

But if Thick flips Village then I think we need to start to really consider what your game is Anax…

#Lynch Thick
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #184

We can get 2 wrong and still win - so if we get 2 wrong in a row and cabal kill 2 town we are at 6 town vs 3 cabal and having done 3 inspections (if red survives).we would then have to get the next day kill right or following the cabal night kill we would be at 4 town vs 3 cabal. we would surely by then know of at least 1 cabal by inspection/deduction and could make a good day kill which would bring us to the next day at 3 town vs 2 cabal. that's pretty good odds but not as good as the no vote option in my opinion. of course if we happen to kill a cabal = this all go out the window. :)
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
perhaps peri is hoping that thick dies, and shows up as FBI to clear her.
anax might not have caught a Cabal, and is seeing who blindly follows him to lynch vote Thick.

ok...
unvote ThickTalon, this is why we don't wait till the end of the day.

vote Periwinkle

i will be back on to see what more Peri and Anax say about this.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Peri is a new contender to the suspects list! people do make these sort of mistakes and experienced players do pick up on it. ♣︎
peri said thick definitely is fbi. then peri should probably put some suspicion on Anax? but no voted?
i smell something is cooking. it smells like fish.

Peri also said she doesn't believe Anax is Red. I think its fried fried Flounder.

What is with the ♣︎ Hood?
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
At least this way we won’t lynch our doctor -how do we know we are not killing our doctor/Mr. Kap?
Live long and prosper