no vote -1 - tenn
not yet voted - 2 - chip, pyg
can't vote = dead - 1 blue (FBI)
remaining players - town = 8 = FBI - 6, red - 1, Kap - 1; cabal - 3
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 7 minutes ago 
Post #211
If you are fbi...message me and prove it.
how exactly would someone prove it to you?
Live long and prosper
periwinkle wrote:
Also it is interesting that anax switched his vote from thick to me...which means whoever he investigated was FBI...assuming he is red....i have my doubts that he is even red. 
periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 7 minutes ago 
Post #211
If you are fbi...message me and prove it.
how exactly would someone prove it to you?

They can PM their time stamp to me (when ely sent out the roles via PM) and if it matches mine then there is a good chance that they are FBI.
periwinkle wrote:
Furthermore why on earth would I stick my neck out if I know that someone innocent is going to get voted off?
periwinkle wrote:
And perhaps my down fall is that I sometimes rely too heavily on real evidence.  So any FBI out there...i got an hour before my bedtime...PM...let's chat and I'll tell you how to figure out who is FBI and who is one currently. Im probably gonna be a dea woman tonight.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
why not make it a 3 way tie then and i get to return to my original vote since it seems that no vote is going no where
retract # no vote and # vote jkl
i think that makes it 3 votes each for thick, peri , and jkl
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
#unvote peri #vote thick I am thoroughly convinced that both Thick and Peri are Cabal, and I (obviously) know that I am FBI. I don't want this phase to go to waste with a tie. Whichever of the two has the highest likelihood of getting voted, I will vote for them. Peri currently doesn't have enough votes to be lynched and it would have been a tie between myself and Thick.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
If you are an FBI message me... elysium made one typo at the end of one of the sentences, tell me what it is.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol so every one flip for low activity Pyg.
Peri you have message.
WRKD4IT