• Page 7 of 53
Madagascarter wrote:
ThickTalon
Anaxagore
ThickTalon
No vote is not an option?

Anax who will you investigate night 1?

Why do you want to know in advance?

I honestly just thought since we were being out in the open with everything you would tell. What does it matter at this point?

I can offer you no protection or any kind of smoke and mirrors to throw off the Cabal. My win clause is to protect Red and help my FBI brethren survive the cabal.. now is seems all we can do is sit and wait for you to tell us who is Cabal and hope you stay Protected by Kaplan.

If Anax tells us who he is going for, then the cabal will target that player, so Anax gets no info from that night
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mada - you seem to be working for a town win. how about anax tell you by PM who he intends to investigate. this will help keep anax honest. and if his target gets night killed = then most likely you are the leak.
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mada - you seem to be working for a town win. how about anax tell you by PM who he intends to investigate. this will help keep anax honest. and if his target gets night killed = then most likely you are the leak.

Uh no.. This is making me think that you and Mada might be Cabal. Absolutely no reason for Anax to reveal information to someone just because they "seem" to be working for a town win.
jkl3699 is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
ThickTalon
So we have 3 admitted Cabal. PyG, Hood, And JKL. Am I trending?
No, you're not. Neither myself nor Pyg have admitted Cabal. Hood seems to have been joking when he said he was Cabal but you can never really tell.
jkl3699 is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Madagascarter
ThickTalon
Anaxagore
ThickTalon
No vote is not an option?

Anax who will you investigate night 1?

Why do you want to know in advance?

I honestly just thought since we were being out in the open with everything you would tell. What does it matter at this point?

I can offer you no protection or any kind of smoke and mirrors to throw off the Cabal. My win clause is to protect Red and help my FBI brethren survive the cabal.. now is seems all we can do is sit and wait for you to tell us who is Cabal and hope you stay Protected by Kaplan.

If Anax tells us who he is going for, then the cabal will target that player, so Anax gets no info from that night

ok. my mistake, I will just go sit in the corner again.
Hoodlum wrote:
who wants to make an early guess at the 3 Cabal?

I will say Mada for sure. pygmy, and I'll say Thick.

have a guess!

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
Hoodlum

have a guess!

Lol. Thanks for the mention.

But I am as vanilla town as they come. just here to protect Red and the rest of the FBI, do my part and win.
ThickTalon wrote:
Hood I am pretty sure that you are locked into being Mafia EVERY game.

so lets focus on you.
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
Hoodlum

have a guess!

But I am as vanilla town as they come. just here to protect Red and the rest of the FBI, do my part and win.

lol
ThickTalon wrote:
Hoodlum
ThickTalon
Hoodlum

have a guess!

lol

you can try to fire shots tonight Hood. If you hit me then you will see I was FBI, but you will be the top suspect. 

Isn't that how this is played?
Hoodlum wrote:
you said you were vanilla. how you gonna protect Red?
Hoodlum wrote:
ur sounding quite defensive. just asked for a guess :)
ThickTalon wrote:
Hoodlum

well before Anax came out, i was hoping to protect by running interference. if you are referring to me being Mr/mrs. Kaplan. naw. I am good.

Also not defensive, it is nice to be mentioned. just want to be accepted. Thanks for staying off Lando for a bit.
ThickTalon wrote:
ThickTalon
Hoodlum

well before Anax came out, i was hoping to protect by running interference. if you are referring to me being Mr/mrs. Kaplan. naw. I am good.

Also not defensive, it is nice to be mentioned. just want to be accepted. Thanks for staying off Lando for a bit.

And before you try to read into the "running interferrence" was hoping to find out through PM who Red was. so all is out the window with disclosure.