• 781 posts
  • Page 5 of 53
Anaxagore wrote:
ThickTalon
No vote is not an option?

Anax who will you investigate night 1?

Why do you want to know in advance?
2ofclubs wrote:
Pyg and now Thick wants in the wagon LOL Here is also where Hood has jumped in and says to inspect him to attempt to throw one off his sent. ;)
I am traveling tomorrow so I will get my vote in just in case I can't get on.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
sorry why are we voting for Pygmy? Thick looks a more obvious target no?
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
#vote pygmy

What is this based on Anax? Assume you know something we dont?
Madagascarter wrote:
I still think it is better to lynch on an odd number. Even though there is one more Cabal. It's the same principle. And infomation is a better game than blind
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Anax hasn’t been able to investigate anyone yet so #No Lynch

The game is about maximising our odds and abs odd number of players at the voting stage is always beneficial. Especially as we’ll have information by then
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
why vote off a random player at this point when we have anax to ID the cabal? normally i would vote to lynch right out of the gate so as not to give mafia free kills w no response - but in this case, the chance of hitting a bad guy is not worth the risk. cabal will be looking to kill anax , which they can not until they kill Mr. K. so it seems theirs is just a 1/9 shot in the dark. why make it 1/8 if we kill an FBI? the few times in past games where the cop outed himself and had protection = the results were very good.
# no vote for the 1st time ever
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Counting only on the cop to solve the game is not a valid strategy. Unless i'm.very lucky we'll all.be dead before i can I'd the 3 cabals.
You need lynch info for when I'm dead
ThickTalon wrote:
Anaxagore
ThickTalon
No vote is not an option?

Anax who will you investigate night 1?

Why do you want to know in advance?

I honestly just thought since we were being out in the open with everything you would tell. What does it matter at this point?

I can offer you no protection or any kind of smoke and mirrors to throw off the Cabal. My win clause is to protect Red and help my FBI brethren survive the cabal.. now is seems all we can do is sit and wait for you to tell us who is Cabal and hope you stay Protected by Kaplan.
ThickTalon wrote:
Anaxagore
Counting only on the cop to solve the game is not a valid strategy. Unless i'm.very lucky we'll all.be dead before i can I'd the 3 cabals.
You need lynch info for when I'm dead

which is why I asked who you were going (or were thinking of investigating) maybe we can hold a conversation on it.

if you want I can PM you but I didn't want to sound Suspect.
ThickTalon wrote:
At this point....

I am with Tenn/Peri/Mada, tomorrow one of us will get outed anyway in the night why risk 2 FBI.

I am also not so sure that either Kaplan or Red at the end of the game will be on the Good Guys side, I mean they all were 20 year gangsters before the squeal....

#NoVote