Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 4 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
Dare I say quiet Blue and Hood also over unusually Lando are suspects?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
when does the phase change?[/quote

0400 server clock we go from Day 0 to Day 1. We you #Vote not #Lunch
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
@Anax, personally I would have preferred to work your investigation skill behind the scenes. I just feel you are not safe with the Mr. Kaplan angle. If E5 stayed true to the show you will get turned on. Kaplan could already be plotting her ( in the terms of the show her) revenge.

@Abs. I agree it feels too good to be true
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Anaxagore
pygmyhippo277
Yeah jkl... kind of boring to be FBI two games in a row... sadly both of us have now been FBI both games.

This sounds fake
#lynch pygmy

Kinda agree
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
04:00 server time is midnight here - i will definitely not be up for chats or votes until about 6 hours after that each phase.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I work 2nd shift here in the mid west, so I will be able to cover it for you. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
1 hour and nobody else claim Red. We keep Red alive for at least 4 investigations - that should render enough info.
 How about Kap and you 3 scums come forward too?
Any way we can get rid of Kap later before he/she turns - maybe scum will shoot him in the face for us. :P
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Kap is just a town doc. Why are you talking about him siding with mafia. Doesn't.make sense.
elysium5 wrote:
Day zero is now over.

Day one has begun and will end in 24 hours at 0:400 server time.

You can now vote to kill. Please make your votes in this forum thread.

Your options are:

#Vote (players name)

or

#No Vote
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Spoiler (click to show)

Kap is just a town doc. Why are you talking about him siding with mafia. Doesn't.make sense.
He is not JUST the town doc. He is solo with his own role and going with the theme, he will turn on Red.
I am not saying he will side with scum.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
So it's a Pygmy wagon this phase. Hopefully we here something from Blue.
WRKD4IT