Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 3 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Alright let's play this the right way

I'm Hardclaiming Red

Nice. I am glad not to be suspect and target. Told ya Ten & Thick.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
great move red - Kap does not reveal himself and protects anax every night giving us the info we need.
 it will take cabal at least 2 nights to kill red and they would have to get very lucky on Kap on the 1st kill to do that. :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
based on this - should we vote # no vote tomorrow instead of voting blindly and wait for the report and not give Cabal 1 less player to guess at?
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
ThickTalon
@Abs - how are you going to have time to comment here, I don't think you will get 150 posts from a single player here in a 24 hour period. Lol.

I think this is how I will manage here, it’s a lot more manageable

I didnt play in the other game of this so getting my head around it!

So which faction is Mafia? Who is Red? Why so many FBI!
Abs wrote:
Sorry just read this now, makes sense

Raymond "Red" Reddington, one of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, surrenders himself to the FBI. He offers his knowledge and assistance on the condition of immunity from prosecution. Taken to an FBI "black site," Reddington agrees to help the FBI track down and apprehend the criminals and terrorists he spent the last twenty years associating with: individuals that are so dangerous and devious that the government is unaware of their very existence.

The Cabal
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok - Anax has claimed Red. If Anax is not Red, Red must now claim! If Red does claim then Cabal cannot kill Red for fear of being exposed. If we get no counter claim, Anax is Red
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
as i say in most every game = this game would be a slam dunk for town if we could just build confidence in the right people since we have the numbers - - but how do we out the scum?
we either randomly vote off players hoping to get lucky or red can help ID them for us. and kap can protect red from a mafia night kill. so what if red outed himself but not kap. we could protect red from a day kill and kap could protect him from a night kill = then red could get several investigations in and report openly.
- what would prevent this from working???

This seems to good to be true! I guess it would work well as long as whoever Kap is doesn’t have another win clause or reason to go rogue?

Here is an extract from a real website about Blacklist

One of the most controversial Blacklist topics is that of Mr. Kaplan. She remained at his side for over 30 years. Reddington shot her in the head and she survived only to live out the rest of her days plotting revenge. Justified or not, many still grapple with her death. Some deem the events among the worst decision Reddington’s ever made.

“He shouldn’t have. Even he said that. He told Mr. Kaplan he shouldn’t have pulled the trigger in the first place. He knows he was wrong. All Kaplan wanted to do was to protect Liz,” one fan said on Reddit.

“Mr. Kaplan was one of the best characters,” another said.

“Betraying Mr.Kaplan and shooting her in the first place was the biggest mistake Red and the blacklist has made. Her character was the best,” another added.

2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore

I'm Hardclaiming Red
Is this like my 100% claims where nobody believes.
Be careful we don't know what Kap is going to do. He may side with Cabal and screw us.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Anaxagore

I'm Hardclaiming Red
Is this like my 100% claims where nobody believes.
Be careful we don't know what Kap is going to do. He may side with Cabal and screw us.

SHE*
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Yeah jkl... kind of boring to be FBI two games in a row... sadly both of us have now been FBI both games.

This sounds fake
#lynch pygmy