Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 2 of 53
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so how do interpret this statement from ely at the end of the last game?
elysium5 wrote:  Posted: 08 May 2022, 15:23 
Post #279
a special shout out to the Cabal for playing on without complaint even though I started them at way too much of a disadvantage to really even have a shot at winning.

has he corrected this by there now being 3 Cabal or is there other extra abilities bestowed upon them?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
The extra player is probably do to more players. He also add a K... (trader) role with save ability. Day 0 is no vote so we can communicate (slip or get an edge).
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so how do interpret this statement from ely at the end of the last game?
elysium5 wrote:  Posted: 08 May 2022, 15:23 
Post #279
a special shout out to the Cabal for playing on without complaint even though I started them at way too much of a disadvantage to really even have a shot at winning.

has he corrected this by there now being 3 Cabal or is there other extra abilities bestowed upon them?

Biggest difference is the roles are out in the open. We have to fish out the scum another way.
ThickTalon wrote:
@Abs - how are you going to have time to comment here, I don't think you will get 150 posts from a single player here in a 24 hour period. Lol.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as i say in most every game = this game would be a slam dunk for town if we could just build confidence in the right people since we have the numbers - - but how do we out the scum?
we either randomly vote off players hoping to get lucky or red can help ID them for us. and kap can protect red from a mafia night kill. so what if red outed himself but not kap. we could protect red from a day kill and kap could protect him from a night kill = then red could get several investigations in and report openly.
- what would prevent this from working???
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have never seen the blacklist show - is it true that the K character is a traitor? and if so can he be trusted here?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
as i say in most every game = this game would be a slam dunk for town if we could just build confidence in the right people since we have the numbers - - but how do we out the scum?
we either randomly vote off players hoping to get lucky or red can help ID them for us. and kap can protect red from a mafia night kill. so what if red outed himself but not kap. we could protect red from a day kill and kap could protect him from a night kill = then red could get several investigations in and report openly.
- what would prevent this from working???
If Red or Kap openly report then Cabal will target those town resources.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Also we don't know if Cabal have abilitiy beyond a night kill. Tread cautiously agents.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm a bit lost.

What happened last game?
Did ely win last game? ;)
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok anax - so tell us who you are going to investigate (for verification purposes) and Kap - you must now protect anx. if anax gives us a false report that is verified = we know he is lying. if another now claims red - it is almost certain anax is lying.
- when is your 1st investigate opportunity?
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Anaxagore
Feel free to Pm me

why?

Just info Bombed the chat.

I guess Kaplan will have to protect you for the rest of the game, what if Kaplan turns on you as they did in the show.