Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 1 of 53
elysium5 wrote:
Season 2

Raymond "Red" Reddington, one of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, surrenders himself to the FBI. He offers his knowledge and assistance on the condition of immunity from prosecution. Taken to an FBI "black site," Reddington agrees to help the FBI track down and apprehend the criminals and terrorists he spent the last twenty years associating with: individuals that are so dangerous and devious that the government is unaware of their very existence.

The Cabal

12 players Assigned Roles:(I used a random number generator to determine role assignments)

Roles:
One player:
You are Raymond "Red" Reddington
Spoiler (click to show)

One Player:
You are Mr Kaplan
Spoiler (click to show)

7 players:
FBI agent
Spoiler (click to show)

Three players:
The Cabal
Spoiler (click to show)

Standard Mafia rules apply.

You can not edit your forum thread.

You must include me in all PM's.

You can communicate in this forum only during the day phase.

You can communicate via PM only during the day phase.

The Cabal can communicate via PM with each other during both the day and night phase.

A vote to kill will take place during each day phase. Your options are:

#Vote players name

or

#No Vote

Phases will be 24hrs changing at 04:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
It is now day zero.

There will be no vote during this opening phase but discussions may begin as they would in a normal day phase. Don't forget, you must include me in all PM's!

Day one will begin at 0:400 server time.

Roles will be going out shortly.

Players List:

1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @Hoodlum
3. @pygmyhippo277
4. @Madagascarter
5. @ChipmunkWarrior
6. @ThickTalon
7. @Bluegoetz
8. @2ofclubs
9. @periwinkle
10. @jkl3699
11. @Anaxagore
12. @Abs
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Yeah jkl... kind of boring to be FBI two games in a row... sadly both of us have now been FBI both games.
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
Hello everyone. 

Good Luck to all but the Cabal and .......Misteer Kaplaaaaaan??? *turns head like a confused dog*

2ofclubs wrote:
Hello. GL HF
I will have limited involvement this weekend like I said pregame. So don't read anything into it.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Hello. GL HF
I will have limited involvement this weekend like I said pregame. So don't read anything into it.

Oh I am reading into it:P