:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 32 of 179
2ofclubs wrote:
GG
Is the puzzle piece the same as last one?
Apparently the Researchers / CIA have kill power activated. And may be organized unlike Tens speculations.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have several random statements/questions since i take words very seriously and try to think logically. i have taken this last night phase to review every forum post twice to look for clues or oddities.
1. - you are correct peri - i am not very bright sometimes and can not figure things out like some of these old pros on here and need things spelled out for me. if you are the builder as you claim - what clues were you giving that relate to builder when you said
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 24 Mar 2022, 16:55 
Post #148
i guess tenn doesn't get the art of subtly....lol
i did make a comment and if you recall that i require a lie detector from a researcher or cia?

2. - ryo - you said
Ryomyr wrote:  Posted: 24 Mar 2022, 16:19 
Post #136
I am a townie, which I can prove tonight/tomorrow. I am not a threat to anyone in the game.
how can you prove you are a townie? please do so now.

3. - this is not a question for anyone - just a thought for speculation
as far as i can tell, lando did not speak or vote last phase. was he silenced by mada the librarian for some reason? of course mada is gone and can not tell anybody else to shhh. that would seem to be an appropriate ability for the librarian to have. plus virt 98 did not punish lando for not voting.

4. -
Virtuosity98 wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 02:53 Modified: Yesterday, 02:54 
Post #236
Those who elected to #RESEARCH will receive feedback at the end of this phase.
any reports to be shared that will help town get closer to any answers?

5. -
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 02:16 
Post #219
My spécial ability is not very interesting as far as i can tell so i'll probably hard claim soon.
please do

6. -
jkl3699 wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 12:58 
Post #283
If you truly want me to reveal all, I will
yes, please do

boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 21:55 
Post #421
I requested to visit a player so Virt set it up in a PM.
can you tell us who it was with?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
elysium5 wrote:
4. -
Virtuosity98 wrote: Posted: Yesterday, 02:53 Modified: Yesterday, 02:54
Post #236

I used Research and got nothing. No response and/or explanation.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I also researched but got nothing.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
4. -
Virtuosity98 wrote: Posted: Yesterday, 02:53 Modified: Yesterday, 02:54
Post #236

I used Research and got nothing. No response and/or explanation.
Same here, nothing.

I will be back in 2 hrs

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jkl3699 wrote:  Posted: 28 seconds ago 
Post #471
Abs is CIA/Researcher #Lynch Abs
really good info if true again - since you were a likely mafia target last night and were obviously protected/saved - why don't you tell us how you really came about this information - many do not believe the dream story. you should continue to be protected as long as you provide solid info w a valid explanation.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Post #471
really good info if true again - since you were a likely mafia target last night and were obviously protected/saved - why don't you tell us how you really came about this information - many do not believe the dream story. you should continue to be protected as long as you provide solid info w a valid explanation.

Agree with Tennessee. I voted to lynch Mada not because of anything Jkl said, but because Mada's story had holes and he did not help himself. I am not saying that I specifically do not trust Jkl, but the dream thing seems pretty thin. Let's get more info please.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Post #471
What would be really good is if he can out a CIA. Then we know for sure he is town and not CIA trying to kill all the researchers with towns help for the win clause.

If a CIA can be outed, whomever can protect/save from town will know to protect jkl every night with no doubts.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman
Post #471

Agree with Tennessee. I voted to lynch Mada not because of anything Jkl said, but because Mada's story had holes and he did not help himself. I am not saying that I specifically do not trust Jkl, but the dream thing seems pretty thin. Let's get more info please.

Agree as well.

I was skeptical with jkl and it showed yesterday but man I was wrong. #Noob
jkl3699 wrote:
I am the Town's cop and I have the #investigate ability. I know which of the two (CIA or Researcher) Abs is but I will not reveal it for fear of giving his team a leg up in the case that someone else is lynched this phase.
jkl3699 wrote:
But I do know for a fact that Abs is CIA/Researcher. So any vote otherwise would be either a waste of a vote or a gamble that could lose us the game. If you are town, it would be wisest to vote out Abs.
jkl3699 wrote:
As for my clues, the phrase לאנדסמאן איז א טייל פון מיין פאראיין has been translated into Yiddish and means "Landsman is a part of my Union." If you look that phrase up in Google, a result will appear for the book "The Yiddish Policeman's Union," of which Meyer Landsman is the main character.