:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 29 of 179
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 29 seconds ago 
Post #413
It all feels too early to make any life altering decisions. But I have only had one interaction since the start of the game and may not have as much to go on as others.
boo - how did you get that one interaction, please? a shop visit, a PM, a coded message from virt98, other ??

tenn I requested to visit a player so Virt set it up in a PM.
boomoo82 wrote:
boomoo82
Tennesseelogman
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 29 seconds ago 
Post #413
It all feels too early to make any life altering decisions. But I have only had one interaction since the start of the game and may not have as much to go on as others.
boo - how did you get that one interaction, please? a shop visit, a PM, a coded message from virt98, other ??

tenn I requested to visit a player so Virt set it up in a PM.

Tenn is was a shop visit
Ryomyr wrote:
#LUNCH Madagascarter

....feeling bad about this ... hopefully, only for another couple of hours ...
Rockbert wrote:
I still don't understand Mada's protection claim. Now is not the time to be quiet Mada, any last words to save yourself?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Okay 2, I get that you're suspicious. But I'm trying to purposefully be flippant..

The only person I've really defended is orz, mainly because he visited me :) (though he had something to do so we haven't talked that much)
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
I still don't understand Mada's protection claim. Now is not the time to be quiet Mada, any last words to save yourself?
Mada could be a bad cop (part of the research team) and and able to jail some one(protect) hence not town even though generally the cop is town.
I also agree Jkl and Mada could both be now town.
Anax you seem to be a little eager to lynch even though I agree we need info not just claims. 

Tid bit I like sit-coms and yet not associated with theatre. The relevance of interest is unknown to me. I am also considering the puzzle aspects of the game .
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Not that I trust Jkl, because I don't know that I do, but something seems off with Mada so I am going to #Lynch Madagascarter
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Okay. I thought jkl seemed more suspicious, but whatever. Depending on what Mada's role turns out to be, we may have to still be suspicious of jkl.

#UnlynchJkl #LynchMada
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
orzhovboss wrote:
Just reading up, had a Quiz Bowl tournament all day (which we won! :) )
Seems to me 50/50 on Mada/jkl.
I'll say #lynch mada but if mada is town jkl hits the choppin' block....for the record Anax seems to be a strong jkl supporter - if jkl isn't town Anax is sus too.
Rockbert wrote:
Oh right, #Un'-abstain, #Lynch Madagascarter
- Thomas Mann