:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 30 of 179
Hoodlum wrote:
jkl3699
FYI: לאנדסמאן איז א טייל פון מיין פאראיין

so google translate says. Landsman is a part of my union.

what is landsman? lando?

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
jkl3699 wrote:
When it is revealed that Mada is not Town, I will definitely be a target, so someone in Town that has a protection role please protect me during this following night phase.
Bluegoetz wrote:
as we come up on the end of the day phase and communication will stop; I would like to let everyone know that the post office will be open tomorrow during the day phase. If you come you can send some mail (a small message) to another player that will be delivered the following day. so if you are not too busy doing other things and want a different communication method #VISIT Post Office.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
here is my take on the role of jkl in code which i told how to break in the signup forum.

Lorem ipsum dolor jit amet, consectetur akipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis strud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

jkl - can you confirm that you could possibly have something to do with the screeching that virt98 referred to in the puzzle piece?
or you can just tell us your role - it seems like a harmless one to me if i am right.
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
If multiple people visit the post office to they both get to send mail?
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Rockbert wrote:
Hoodlum
jkl3699
FYI: לאנדסמאן איז א טייל פון מיין פאראיין

so google translate says. Landsman is a part of my union.

what is landsman? lando?

I would think a landsman is a gardner
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 1 second ago 
Post #443
I would think a landsman is a gardner
that's what i thought too but Abs has claimed gardener so i had to go to option 2
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
here is my take on the role of jkl in code which i told how to break in the signup forum.

Lorem ipsum dolor jit amet, consectetur akipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis strud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

jkl - can you confirm that you could possibly have something to do with the screeching that virt98 referred to in the puzzle piece?
or you can just tell us your role - it seems like a harmless one to me if i am right.

is this meant to be a code?
i assumed it's just this...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

placeholder text you find in web development, graphic design etc.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
15 minutes to the gallows
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann