:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 33 of 179
elysium5 wrote:
Unless there is some other forthcoming information that contradicts what jkl said and it would have to be pretty good to be convincing, I'll take this at face value. We just lost 2 fellow townies in one night. Not good.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
#LYNCH ABS
As far as playing your hand too quick, this what Ryo & I did in Super Hero mafia and the lack of trust was part of our demise. So I am trusting you until I Can't. Who can't trust a cop LoL.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
Those who I haven't yet investigated but have suspicions about are Pyg, Talon, and Rock. Possibly Tenn as well. Let's take a look at those who either abstained or voted against me in the last phase until the last minute and it might give some hints as to who's not town.
2ofclubs wrote:
If Jkl was protected, I assume there were 3 attempted kills. This is a concern with the scum having multiple kill abilities..
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs/Gardener= D1 no vote  D2 voted JKL.
ThickTalon=   D1 abstained D2 voted JKL Likely town
Jobu=     D1 abstained D2 voted Thick
Pyg /Museum= D1 abstained D2 No vote, Opened musium.
LandoCalriskian= D1 abstained D2 DIDNT vote
Boomoo82=   D1 no vote  D2 abstained
All these non Mada voters especial non JKL are suspects! Not necessarily guilty

Another question is why did Mada reach out so hard to Lando whom didn't vote.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
jkl3699
Those who I haven't yet investigated but have suspicions about are Pyg, Talon, and Rock. Possibly Tenn as well. Let's take a look at those who either abstained or voted against me in the last phase until the last minute and it might give some hints as to who's not town.

Go ahead and check me out. I am town, as I posted before with my role and motto. I voted against Mada you will recall, I had been abstaining, however, I will remind you I made the statement that I would not be abstaining for long.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs/Gardener= D1 no vote  D2 voted JKL.
ThickTalon=   D1 abstained D2 voted JKL Likely town
Jobu=     D1 abstained D2 voted Thick
Pyg /Museum= D1 abstained D2 No vote, Opened musium.
LandoCalriskian= D1 abstained D2 DIDNT vote
Boomoo82=   D1 no vote  D2 abstained
All these non Mada voters especial non JKL are suspects! Not necessarily guilty

Another question is why did Mada reach out so hard to Lando whom didn't vote.

I have been wondering that about Lando myself
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
Lynchcount:
Madagascarter - jkl3699, Anaxagore, Tennesseelogman, Hoodlum, Bluegoetz, elysium5, periwinkle, Ryomyr, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, ChipmunkWarrior, orzhovboss
jkl3699 - Madagascarter, Abs, ThickTalon
ThickTalon - jobu (via PM again - he's not understanding the mechanics)
#Abstaining - antrison, boomoo82

Vote still needed:
@LandoCalriskian ?
@pygmyhippo277 Last active: 26 Mar 2022, 11:29

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
After further review, and subject to change if compelling information presents itself, I am going with #Lynch Abs.
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Jkl. Since you mentioned my name I feel obliged to respond.

In learning this game and reading past games on this forum I have been trying to figure this out as I go. I can see why you would think I am anything but town by my vote, and I diidn't change my vote, due to my already mention of me being suspicions against you yesterday. Like you said yesterday if you were right we would all see. So I left my vote the same because my thought was, and as you pointed out, above those that changed their votes would look suspicions. So I kept my stance on you until proven otherwise. 

Well. Mr. Officer. I stand corrected.

Talon
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
Unless there is some other forthcoming information that contradicts what jkl said and it would have to be pretty good to be convincing, I'll take this at face value. We just lost 2 fellow townies in one night. Not good.

Agreed
- Thomas Mann
Bluegoetz wrote:
#LYNCH ABS
Might as well trust JKL at his word until its proven wrong.

Couple things to think about:
Virt said in post 461 -In other news, many people stayed at home during the Day to #RESEARCH the mystery. They found that they couldn't learn much because they didn't have any Puzzle Pieces upon which to base their research...
Has anyone received any puzzle pieces? don't necessarily have to share what it is (probably not a good idea not anyway) but maybe you can share that some are out there and how we can get more? like did you get it because you visited somewhere or what?

Hoodlum wrote:
jkl3699
I am the Town's cop and I have the #investigate ability. I know which of the two (CIA or Researcher) Abs is but I will not reveal it for fear of giving his team a leg up in the case that someone else is lynched this phase.

so when you investigate, does it say you had a dream?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman