:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 34 of 179
Rockbert wrote:
No puzzle pieces for me
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Bluegoetz
#LYNCH ABS
Might as well trust JKL at his word until its proven wrong.

Couple things to think about:
Virt said in post 461 -In other news, many people stayed at home during the Day to #RESEARCH the mystery. They found that they couldn't learn much because they didn't have any Puzzle Pieces upon which to base their research...
Has anyone received any puzzle pieces? don't necessarily have to share what it is (probably not a good idea not anyway) but maybe you can share that some are out there and how we can get more? like did you get it because you visited somewhere or what?

I have not received any puzzle pieces.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Still don't trust jkl....interesting that he seems to know everything and we know nothing....but I have nothing to go on again since it was closed :(  hope he's a good cop.

#LYNCH ABS
antrison wrote:
Bluegoetz
#LYNCH ABS
Might as well trust JKL at his word until its proven wrong.

Agreed. I didn't feel i had enough information to lynch last round, obviously JKL did.

#LYNCH ABS
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ant - since all of your post is in quotations = the last lynch abs statement may not count
if you want to vote = =best to do it outside the quotes :)
and - - can/will anybody else claim cop?
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
periwinkle
Still don't trust jkl....interesting that he seems to know everything and we know nothing....but I have nothing to go on again since it was closed :(  hope he's a good cop.

#LYNCH ABS
This is why I said it would be nice if jkl could also flip a CIA.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
jkl,, yesterday you said you had a dream, i assume it's because you #SLEEP. but now you reveal you #INSPECT.
What if you are CIA and hunting down RESEARCHERS? i know I said that you are probably not at the level of play to be playing bold so early..
just curious about the how you get info..through SLEEP or INSPECT?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
periwinkle

#LYNCH ABS
This is why I said it would be nice if jkl could also flip a CIA.

Didn't he claim Abs was CIA?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Or did he say CIA / Researcher? On my phone, harder to navigate with these thumbs.
- Thomas Mann
Bluegoetz wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 27 seconds ago 

Didn't he claim Abs was CIA?

He said he knew but didn't want to give that team a leg up
Hoodlum wrote:
maybe you should reveal whether ABS is suspected to be RESEARCHER or CIA, and the let the town decide whether it's a good thing to vote ABS.
what do we think the ratio is of TOWN/CIA/RESEARCHER. what if there is only 2/3 of CIA/RESEARCHER?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 4 minutes ago 
Post #507
maybe you should reveal whether ABS is suspected to be RESEARCHER or CIA, and the let the town decide whether it's a good thing to vote ABS.
what do we think the ratio is of TOWN/CIA/RESEARCHER. what if there is only 2/3 of CIA/RESEARCHER?
agree - strongly enough to
#lynch jkl
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Hoodlum
jkl,, yesterday you said you had a dream, i assume it's because you #SLEEP. but now you reveal you #INSPECT.
What if you are CIA and hunting down RESEARCHERS? i know I said that you are probably not at the level of play to be playing bold so early..
just curious about the how you get info..through SLEEP or INSPECT?

I made up the thing about dream because I figured if the mafia thought my aquiring of extra info was just a random occurrence, they wouldn't be as inclined to shoot me during the night
jkl3699 wrote:
Hoodlum

No I won't revealthat, at least not this early into the phase. One thing I can say for sure is that lynching me is both a waste of a vote and suspicious given that I am town