:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 28 of 179
Tennesseelogman wrote:
chip has claimed DJ

Abs wrote:  Posted: 11 minutes ago 
Post #395
Anyone got any guess on how many in each faction?
i always have a guess = 5-6 researchers who do not yet know each other and currently lack a night kill, 2-3 CIA who know each other and should have a kill but i do not know why it was not used, 11-13 townies w a doctor, a cop, and idk what else.
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Any sense of the count? I am going back to read these pages...

Not going to be abstaining ... voting for someone ... best rationale I find starting from about page 20
jkl3699 wrote:
Rockbert
jkl3699
ChipmunkWarrior
Any tidbits so if i know we are of the same role (or similar)
We can't be the same role... There are 20 roles and 20 players. And I don't even know what having a similar role entails if we don't even know each others' abilities. If you'd like to know my role, I've dropped some clues throughout the forum. I made post #150 and a post earlier. These were two hints at my role.

Can you put post 150 in English please?

It not being in English is a part of it
jkl3699 wrote:
Ryomyr
Any sense of the count? I am going back to read these pages...

Not going to be abstaining ... voting for someone ... best rationale I find starting from about page 20

No Lynch - boomoo82
Madagascarter - jkl3699, Anaxagore, Tennesseelogman, Hoodlum, Bluegoetz, elysium5, periwinkle
jkl3699 - orzhovboss, Madagascarter, Abs, Talon, Orz
#Abstaining - Ryomyr, 2ofclubs, Rockbert, Antrison
jkl3699 wrote:
Replace the last Orz with Chip. I put his name in twice accidentally
Abs wrote:
Still quite close, yes I think abstaining at this stage isn’t the right play, we need info as non town are likely scheming and we need to know all we can!
boomoo82 wrote:
It all feels too early to make any life altering decisions. But I have only had one interaction since the start of the game and may not have as much to go on as others.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jkl3699 wrote:  Posted: 5 minutes ago 
Post #408
It not being in English is a part of it
no need to say more - some of us had it already. and it seems like useless info to me
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 29 seconds ago 
Post #413
It all feels too early to make any life altering decisions. But I have only had one interaction since the start of the game and may not have as much to go on as others.
boo - how did you get that one interaction, please? a shop visit, a PM, a coded message from virt98, other ??
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Hoodlum
Anyone find it weird that ABs said, that he is worried that Jkl is too powerful for town? Then lynched him?
My list of suspects after Mada is Chip, Abs, and Orz. You will all see once this phase is over that Mada isn't town; and especially Chip has been trying to cast doubt on my claim this entire phase so I had my suspicions long before.
I am also suspicius of Chip and him defending others not just attacking JKL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
I'm 90 % sure Mada flips red here, and most other bad guys are abstaining

Thats not why I am abstaining. I will not change my vote to prove this fa false statement for me.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
virt98 - please allow jkl to change his profile picture mid-game to one that does not make me want to lynch him just because of it

Bahahaha +1
periwinkle wrote:
Abs
Good point Rock, who here has actually told openly their role! I am The Gardner, Pygmy claimed Scientist, Mada is claiming Librarian
Anyone else?

I don't see an advantage or disadvantage of stating your occupation....so, I'm a builder. Want me to build you a nice house? I will! 
periwinkle wrote:
As for jkl....even if he was correct in outing Mada, that could mean he is outing his enemy and he is not a town person too. We will just get him the next round....food for thought...