• 938 posts
  • Page 63 of 63
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
at least you are not bitter about it Rock - lol

ugh. I know. It's exhausting being this curmudgeonly. New year now, letting it go. GG. Love mafia games, look forward to the next. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
This is a 100% un-edited post from a 100% Hero.
Not to be confused with a Super Duper Hero.
IT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Villain villain where arth thou my villain.

It may have been been different if I kept mafia identity quiet. But I also knew I was an early target, so shout it out LOUD!
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
gg everyone. Was pretty cool seeing the villains so active in the threads trying to deceive instead of playing in the shadows.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
GG everyone and thanks for hosting Tenn! :) Mafia had no right to win that after the core townies had the entire 6 shortlisted before the first kill went through. But still fun anyway :) Inactives seem to plague every mafia game lol.

Next mafia game I host, I'll probably PM each signup with a kind of contract to make sure they understand what the game entails. Hopefully it should increase activity levels.

On that note, does anyone have a game ready to host? I've had a new one on my mind for a while now, haven't written it all out though. Happy to host the next game if no-one else has already claimed it (don't want to jump the queue) :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think ely said he might have one ready and seems that someone else mentioned that they had one. it's only been less than a week for for some of you to play - but it's been 6 months since i played. Let's get 3 going at once lol
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think ely said he might have one ready and seems that someone else mentioned that they had one. it's only been less than a week for for some of you to play - but it's been 6 months since i played. Let's get 3 going at once lol
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.