• 70 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
2ofclubs wrote:
I vote for Hoodlum with Virtuosity as back up
#3 Anaxagore
#4 Alexcheckmate
Madagascarter wrote:
Well it really depends on time commitment really. 10 posts a day, reading 400 posts a day. At the moment I relatively free but in September I’ll be starting uni & I might not be able to keep up. But that is only if I reach the finals.
Till the work is done
Anaxagore wrote:
Well if no one else is interested, Mada should go.

I asked Hood in private. He didn't reply so I guess he is not interested.
Alexcheckmate is not.
Virtuosity has been inactive. Maybe Mada can ask him.
I have already played the thing twice so someone else has to go. I can always be a back up in case there is no else.
If someone else wants, don't be shy.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Madagascarter
Well it really depends on time commitment really. 10 posts a day, reading 400 posts a day. At the moment I relatively free but in September I’ll be starting uni & I might not be able to keep up. But that is only if I reach the finals.

You're a good representative for D12, you'll do us proud.
Wouldn't worry too much about September already.

I'm too busy with other things to prioritise this game enough for a valiant effort (even started playing 36h instead of 24h games to have some more leeway xd)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
sorry i haven't replied, a bit busy with other things atm.. thanks for the heads up tho. i am interested in how a d12 representative goes tho, please keep us informed on your experience.
( ͡
elysium5 wrote:
I am afraid with the amount of games I have committed to joining that I wouldn't have the proper time.
Mike Donovan : How'd someone like that get to be your leader anyway?

Martin : Charisma. Circumstances, promises... Not enough of us spoke out to question him until it was too late. It happens on your planet, doesn't it?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
I am afraid with the amount of games I have committed to joining that I wouldn't have the proper time.

elysium5 has 281 active or pending games

What happened :0
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Right, thanks for the vote of confidence. So I guess it’s just signing up to mafia university and saying in the forum that I am in?
Till the work is done
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Madagascarter
Right, thanks for the vote of confidence. So I guess it’s just signing up to mafia university and saying in the forum that I am in?

I get that you're excited to start university; but this is bigger! This is Universe, ghehe.

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate is online.