• 130 posts
  • Page 2 of 9
Hoodlum wrote:
virt, i only see one vote for anaxagore from Jimi. although anax has had some success, he's always been an easy read,, for me at least...and last game was just a blunder.
i'd vote for syg if he is keen.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
oh..alex voted for anax..musta just glanced over his long post somewhere :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
According to me, the best players are Hoodlum, Virtuosity98, Elysium5, Sygmassacre, Mayba, Dough_boy, and Alexcheckmate. Others are really good too but not playing enough. After that, everything depends on the style of playing. Some are more active (Alexcheckmate) some more quiet (Mayba), some are better playing town (Dough_boy i would say) where analysis is the key factor while some are more efficient when mafia (Hoodlum) due to a more risky way to play.

I think I am a solid player but i probably take too much risks (like last game).
Thingyman wrote:
Virtuosity98
Hoodlum
we have a lot of good options, but i would promote virtuosity to represent us. if anyone is unaware, we have a leaderboard for past and present games that i try to keep updated.

http://tournament.x10host.com/links/leaderboardmafia

I have exams until the 30th of May... so I'm not going to sign up for this. I think a fair few people voiced a vote for Anax. Sygmassacre should also be strongly considered in my opinion.

There are qualifying games in June as well :)
Thingyman wrote:
Hi again! :)

Just popping in to give you the 10-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative's name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

The very first qualifier starts April 29. And the last one starts June 17.

I'm very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I'll return with more information on when they're playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'd be free for the June qualifiers only.

Anyway we should really get going with an actual vote here.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98

So you're also reading over my vote/post? :D

AlexCheckMate
Voting thusfar:

Anaxagore: ||| (3; Anax, Alex, Jimi)
Other: 0

-Alex

If Virt could be selected to play in the June qualifier AND also wishes to play then..... I'd perhaps change my vote from Anax to V98 - just because I like your writing =D
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Thingyman wrote:
Virtuosity98

There are qualifiers starting June 3, June 10 and June 17. You can essentially choose yourself which qualifier you'd like to play in. So there wouldn't be a scheduling issue here.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Tough choice but V98 gets my vote for this one. Anax can have next years spot if he doesnt mind waiting.
@Virtuosity98 we dont expect a concerto, just dont go there and jam Chopsticks lol
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
This needs wrapping up in the next two days or we'll miss the deadline.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yeah I got it, thanks for sending it :)

I'm willing to sign up but I didn't want to do it if Anaxagore is the more popular candidate.
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
You have my blessing to go Virt.

I haven't seen you played so much (especially being mafia) but if experienced players like Hoodlum think you're more skilled, i trust their judgment.

Just an advice, since the goal is not only to win but also to be elected MVP (to be qualified for the finale) you have to take all the risks. Better end up wood spoon trying to achieve something INSANE than just playing carefully ;)
Jimi wrote:
I love how you guys are so thoughtful and put others before your own good.
I got emotional.

Go virt

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Thingyman wrote:
Anaxagore
You have my blessing to go Virt.

I haven't seen you played so much (especially being mafia) but if experienced players like Hoodlum think you're more skilled, i trust their judgment.

Just an advice, since the goal is not only to win but also to be elected MVP (to be qualified for the finale) you have to take all the risks. Better end up wood spoon trying to achieve something INSANE than just playing carefully ;)

@Anaxagore - assuming you're onboard, I can note you down as Virt's back-up, in case he needs to step out. If you're down for that, please make sure to register a user on Mafia Universe, so that if you're ever needed, I can sub you into the game immediately.