• 115 posts
  • Page 5 of 8
2ofclubs wrote:
I vote for Hoodlum with Virtuosity as back up
#3 Anaxagore
#4 Alexcheckmate
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Well it really depends on time commitment really. 10 posts a day, reading 400 posts a day. At the moment I relatively free but in September I’ll be starting uni & I might not be able to keep up. But that is only if I reach the finals.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Anaxagore wrote:
Well if no one else is interested, Mada should go.

I asked Hood in private. He didn't reply so I guess he is not interested.
Alexcheckmate is not.
Virtuosity has been inactive. Maybe Mada can ask him.
I have already played the thing twice so someone else has to go. I can always be a back up in case there is no else.
If someone else wants, don't be shy.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Madagascarter
Well it really depends on time commitment really. 10 posts a day, reading 400 posts a day. At the moment I relatively free but in September I’ll be starting uni & I might not be able to keep up. But that is only if I reach the finals.

You're a good representative for D12, you'll do us proud.
Wouldn't worry too much about September already.

I'm too busy with other things to prioritise this game enough for a valiant effort (even started playing 36h instead of 24h games to have some more leeway xd)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
sorry i haven't replied, a bit busy with other things atm.. thanks for the heads up tho. i am interested in how a d12 representative goes tho, please keep us informed on your experience.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I am afraid with the amount of games I have committed to joining that I wouldn't have the proper time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
I am afraid with the amount of games I have committed to joining that I wouldn't have the proper time.

elysium5 has 281 active or pending games

What happened :0
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Madagascarter wrote:
Right, thanks for the vote of confidence. So I guess it’s just signing up to mafia university and saying in the forum that I am in?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Madagascarter
Right, thanks for the vote of confidence. So I guess it’s just signing up to mafia university and saying in the forum that I am in?

I get that you're excited to start university; but this is bigger! This is Universe, ghehe.

― Albert Einstein
Arapocalypse wrote:
Hi there!!

Heads up that Madagascarter's mafia championship game has randed, and will be starting tomorrow!!!

GAME 8: JUNE 21, 36/12, 12AM EDT EoD
Apogee (Giant in the Playground)
DeKay (The Sims Forum)
Dubz (Student Doctor Network)
evakyoo (Mafia42)
HumanDawn (Bulbagarden)
IBA (Good Gamery)
LightFoot (The Giraffe Boards)
Madagascarter (Dominating12)
orangeandblack5 (Liars Club Online)
Raiyn (Werewolf (Mafia) Group/Discord Werewolf Sanitarium)
SadNixon (SecretHitler.io)
Sanse (Manga Helpers)
Sumazndude (Jesus Toast Mafia)
The Sun Fan (Zelda Dungeon)
TJ. (The TvM Hub)

You can follow it here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/31062-Season-8-Game-8-Twitch-TV-is-for-Gaming-The-Mafia-Championship

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,500+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/3BtbmnR

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel. You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Feel free to contact me at Arapocalypse#0834 if you have any questions!!!
Abs wrote:
I would happily put my name in, you all know I can commit to the activity and posts… :)