Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 23 of 40
Hoodlum wrote:
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
even my signature has been saying it for the last day. anyone paying attention?

I BOUGHT A KNIFE!!! IT WAS ME. I AM A RICH TOWN PLAYER. IF YOU CAN AFFORD A KNIFE YOU BUY A KNIFE. WHY? TO KNIFEKILL OR KNIFESTEAL

IS IT THAT COMPLICATED?

WHAT ISN'T COMPLICATED IS LYNCHING THE NEUTRAL
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum
even my signature has been saying it for the last day. anyone paying attention?

I BOUGHT A KNIFE!!! IT WAS ME. I AM A RICH TOWN PLAYER. IF YOU CAN AFFORD A KNIFE YOU BUY A KNIFE. WHY? TO KNIFEKILL OR KNIFESTEAL

IS IT THAT COMPLICATED?

WHAT ISN'T COMPLICATED IS LYNCHING THE NEUTRAL

Please remain calm.

;);););)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
lol.
Hoodlum wrote:
even wayyy back to post 85 i'm letting you know i had a knife. when there was no kill, i assumed i may have killed a knife attack.

i can keep talking for another few hours. then i'll be at work.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Dough_boy was elected as Mayor, and the Capitalist Regime was adopted.
It is now Afternoon 3. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Afternoon 3 will end in 16 hours (countdown).
Afternoon Actions: (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
i'm gonna be spending all my money on votes = 3. plus my own vote = 4 total.
You all wont have to worry whether i am too rich for my own good tomorrow.
If paulcha gets the money that i spend on ID's, then he votes on someone to save himself like yesterday. we do exactly what happened yesterday to keep him on a leash (spending his $. preventing him from getting powerful, and having more win clause choice, mafia/town/neutral) If, he is with a town victory, then he will accept this condition and try his best to put his votes towards the other neutral who he believes is neutral,. to clear him from being the hostile neutral himself, to prove his loyalty.

Hoodlum wrote:
I suggest he focus on muz, and force muz to spend his apparent riches to save himself.
Muz is either mafia or hostile neutral to me.
we see how muz, mayba votes.

i'll be sure to be here this time when the clock counts down and use my 3 ID buys and 4 votes tactically
Sygmassacre wrote:
Paulcha please publish a purchase summary from afternoon 2 and morning 3
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
Me and syg swapped masks, I want mine back actually. Gray isn't me. Also I was the one who setup cctv cam at maybas. No one visited, no one left
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla
Me and syg swapped masks, I want mine back actually. Gray isn't me. Also I was the one who setup cctv cam at maybas. No one visited, no one left
• #SWAP MASKS WITH [player]: both players agree to pay 1 coin to swap masks (only once per game). ~ Post #1

#Lynch paulcha with him being (hostile) neutral - it's probably a good idea to relief him from his duties in this game. Still no answer on my question - did V98 rectify the first shopping; all customers see orange mask?

To V98.... how come we get told who's house gets CCTV'd ~ https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3084/money-and-masks-game-thread/post/54113#post-54113
but not who's house got doused? Wouldn't that be under the same mechanics?
Kyla said what she saw from her CCTV on mayba (nothing) - anyone feels like informing everyone what they saw on their CCTV when peepingtomming me?

Another question to you paulcha:

Can you list all the colours that HAVE been at your shop - so we know who HASN'T been shopping (likely the inactives); who knows - might be convenient info at some time...

Hoodlum, I love your new pic: https://i.imgur.com/4RJ9eXP.png - my body split in 4 quarters is so me :D

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Sygmassacre
Also cheeky will probably be inactive for this whole game since she was helping so much on the marae she never got to even look at this game

I'm quoting this and going to respond on this - not to be obnoxious, but to try and be ethical and fair towards everyone.

There's nothing more I can do/feel than utmost respect for people doing stuff for/with their family - especially in cases such as this one - they take full priority.
Therefore I would like to suggest/hear what everyone (especially syg/V98 (&cheeky? if she's reading?)) thinks about looking for a replacement for cheeky. From a game point of view... there's no sense in having someone in game who's not going to be able to play and from cheeky's point of view - I'd feel bad myself for letting down people who sort of depend on me. By replacing her, that last feeling can be undermined. This is however by far not my decision - I'm just surfacing it, in case noone else is contemplating about it.

Thanks for reading & responsing,

-Alex

^ https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3084/money-and-masks-game-thread/post/53991#post-53991 ^ Post #175; #176 (syg agreeing)
Just to keep you all in the loop with respect to how this is going. A conversation between me and V98 - just so you know I've not dropped my 'new project' :p wasn't an empty call.

Modified convo with V98 regarding replacements (click to show)

TL;DR - There are no (new) replacements coming. It's of course V98's decision, so that's all good. As said, just sharing so you can see I did follow up on my question/proposal.

-Alex

PS - while writing this all down... I come to realise that there might be 'more' information hidden in this...
#1 I'm not a (hostile) neutral -> more active players are not in his favour. //ofc 'coloured' info, as I'm saying it myself about myself - ghehe - but it does make sense ;)
-it does however not say anything about the option of me being mafia/town (couldve been that I was operating with 2 mafiosi from the start -> 1 inactive)- I can however say I'm not mafia. :)
#2 It seems likely that within the group of inactives, a 'real' role is hidden - not just a simple townie; otherwise I'd assume V98 would have less trouble with replacing them... I don't exactly recall where I read it... but I think I saw a piece of conversation between Hoodlum/V98 posted in this thread, where V98 mentioned he did not alter his randoming process for the roles; so the likelihood of a proper role hidden within the inactives is very much out there.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein