Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 20 of 40
Hoodlum wrote:
sounds exactly what you did. good play if you are the hostile.
- other neutral could be inactive, and wont dispute it (cheeky, jimmy)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
I really think only mafia and the hostile would be buying a knife d1. They will be the ones needing to be outside doing things because its near impossible to get to the end doing nothing. Its possible hood as a townie did this if he thinks mafia would try for him early but its more likely he bought it because he needs to be out trying to find out who is who and getting them lynched etc. Ths is why he is after paulcha and not mafia because he doesnt want the heat going after mafia brings but it still makes him look town sided by getting a neutral out
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
lol i issued my two votes to defend mafia? issued 2 votes for you to expose mafia.
you knew they were mafia before anyone did.
the question remains. which neutral are you.
Hoodlum wrote:
we can win the game without you paulcha. if we don't trust you. town shop position would win the game for us.
if you were lynched yesterday, either result would have been good.
it worked out for the best. because you spilled the beans on your other options. worst scenario, mafia manage to kill you and get shop position.
we still have the numbers.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Theres one way to prove your innocence and thats to swap masks with someone who everyone can say with a good deal of certainty is town
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
im just not letting you off the hook that easy paulcha.
what you did is exactly what i said you'd have to do to recover your game. fact is in the timeline of these posts.

Spoiler (click to show)

thanks for the info paulcha ;) but you were initially campaigning for mayor so that i didn't get elected. and that you could lynch a town member (me), when you knew who the mafia were all along.. you were forced to pick sides here.
Hoodlum wrote:
Just because you say you are with us, doesn't mean you will be in the end. you still have 2 other options. and as mentioned, town can play safe and win without you. safe or risk?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 2 is now over. Processing actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town News Day 3 (click to show)

It is now Morning 3. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 3 will end in 15 hours (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)

It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
#ELECT dough_boy

I wonder who's house was doused in oil :D I've got my thoughts :D

Strange that there were no kills once again..... gets me thinking that mafia/hostile neutral are 'preparing' something and then try to kill a bunch of people in 1 night...... not sure yet how.... but there kinda has to be something, provided they're not incredibly weak/inactive oO

-Alex

PS - I'm just a regular townie, not neutral/mafia - I really can not grasp the idea/scenario in which I'd be a (hostile) neutral. I would not expose myself as much as I do now, if I had that role.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
is the night over?

why are you electing dough boy?

virt hasn't said who the candidates are. i thought there was plenty of time to make actions.

Hoodlum wrote:
on the plus side. im alive, wasn't robbed, didnt spend any money and still have my items :)
Sygmassacre wrote:
OMG capitalist regime gives the person with 8 (or 7 now?) can of spraypaint one coin for each of them plus whatever else they have in stock. Theres a great chance its the hostile neutral, who now has a war chest to buy protect and/or attack items
 Σ
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
1) is the night over?

2) why are you electing dough boy?

3) virt hasn't said who the candidates are. i thought there was plenty of time to make actions.

1) Yes
2) He's the only one who decided to run for mayor? :p
3) https://i.ibb.co/hHR2MgZ/Town-News-Day-3.jpg

I thought more people who talk in here about who would run and then decide on it and go with it - alas... didnt happen... I do think it is good to not have the same mayor several days in a row though - too much $$ and we just do not know with full certainty whether we should trust this person....

So I guess the actions for the following hours are easy

1) elect DB
2) lynch muzt (because he's very likely mafia & he's got more $ than mayba)

If anything, we can start contemplating about the hostile neutral/what to do at night. I do agree with Hoodlum.... the option of the HN being hidden amongst the (faked?) inactives is an option.... but I'm not sure whether we should try and just lynch them one by one.... if that thought is wrong, the HN just creeps on closer to his victory day by day.... this will be somewhat tricky to discover, I presume

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein