Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 25 of 40
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch tally:
Hoodlum - 3 votes - Dough_boy x2, Paulcha
Paulcha - 2 votes - Hoodlum, AlexCheckMate

countdown
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Martin Luther King said:
#LYNCH paulcha
Michael Jackson said:
#LYNCH paulcha
Winston Churchill said:
#LYNCH paulcha

Lynch tally:
Hoodlum - 4 votes - Dough_boy x2, Paulcha, Anaxagore
Paulcha - 5 votes - Hoodlum, AlexCheckMate, Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson, Winston Churchill

Afternoon 3 has been extended by 10 minutes to accommodate these extra votes.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I was wondering! When do the extra votes start flying in!
Almost worried people would forget... lol
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
gg. and good luck town. your not going to get paulcha out
if only you didnt listen to your gut and only listened to me :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso said:
#LYNCH hoodlum
EDIT: Elysium4 said:
#LYNCH hoodlum

Lynch tally:
Hoodlum - 6 votes - Dough_boy x2, Paulcha, Anaxagore, Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso, Elysium5
Paulcha - 5 votes - Hoodlum, AlexCheckMate, Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson, Winston Churchill

Afternoon 3 has been extended by another 10 minutes to accommodate these extra votes.
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso said:
Seriously? :D

Elysium5 said:
#LYNCH hoodlum

^Is that a hint.........? Should we keep Hoodlum alive......? Ghost of a mafia going after him?

Come on!? =D
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
haha Ely is a famous dead person, that's all I was thinking lol
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98
haha Ely is a famous dead person, that's all I was thinking lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium
What famous dead person? oO

Elysium or the Elysian Fields (Ancient Greek: Ἠλύσιον πεδίον, Ēlýsion pedíon) is a conception of the afterlife that developed over time and was maintained by some Greek religious and philosophical sects and cults.

Besides.... you even added his number to him.... I found it peculiar! :o

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
ok, I edited it.
:)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Afternoon 3 is now over. Hoodlum was lynched. He was a rich townie. He was wearing a Beige mask.

It is now Night 3. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Night 3 will end in 15 hours (countdown).
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)
Day Actions: