Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 24 of 40
paulcha wrote:
Ok guys, so you want to lynch me,but you want me to give you infos about mask colours and all I have, how geat of a deal
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Hoodlum wrote:
paulcha
Ok guys, so you want to lynch me,but you want me to give you infos about mask colours and all I have, how geat of a deal

naw, just lynch him, we dont need to play these games. let's get the info ourselves tomorrow, and not have to rely on a neutral
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Kyla
Me and syg swapped masks, I want mine back actually. Gray isn't me. Also I was the one who setup cctv cam at maybas. No one visited, no one left

why waste money swapping masks? we already know syg was grey, kyla was black. is it to prove to the neutral that you are what you say you were?

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
#Lynch Muzthebus
Free choice of course and all that.... but it'd be good to still give your reasoning (even if it's a repetition of what you've said before)...

Anyone else feels like lynching? We're missing a LOT of lynches thus far...

Anaxagore
Feel free to come up with another proposal?

This is a game with many players - everyone's input is valued.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
paulcha wrote:
Ok there you can all see the reports and confirm yourselfs

Spoiler (click to show)

Spoiler (click to show)

I waited a before releasing that info, but since nobady believes me lets discolse it and too bad for you hood.
I tried to make a deal with Hoodlum to lynch someone else instead of me but he betrayed me and bough the fake IDs. He is the one who bought the oil yesterday. So hoodlum is either the last mafia or the hostile neutral. You claim youurslef you are the beige mask, wihich I cant now for sure, but ok be it ! Moreover you already tried to lynch me yesterday even before I reaveled my true role, today too, lets show everyone what you really hide beind that mask.

And Alex, to answer your question, This is what virt said about the colour blindness.

paulcha said:
01 Feb 2019, 21:22
On every report i got that everyone saw my orange mask.
But Hoodlum couldnt, I mean if he is really colour blind.
I guess you cannot confirm Hoodlum doesnt see colours but can you say that if people see colors, then they saw my orange mask? Or do you maintain that they all saw my orange mask?
Virtuosity98 said:
01 Feb 2019, 21:47
So imagine you are a real life shop owner wearing a mask. You assume your customer can see your mask colour, you don't know if he's colourblind or not. So I gave feedback assuming everyone can see the mask colour.

I cant confirm whether hoodlum is or isn't colourblind, but what im sue of is that he is not whart he says he is.

#Lynch Hoodlum
AlexCheckMate wrote:
paulcha
Ok there you can all see the reports and confirm yourselfs

End of Afternoon 2:
Someone wearing a Beige mask bought a Fake ID and Oil.
Someone wearing a Black mask bought a Cane.

I waited a before releasing that info, but since nobady believes me lets discolse it and too bad for you hood.
I tried to make a deal with Hoodlum to lynch someone else instead of me but he betrayed me and bough the fake IDs. He is the one who bought the oil yesterday. So hoodlum is either the last mafia or the hostile neutral. You claim youurslef you are the beige mask, wihich I cant now for sure, but ok be it ! Moreover you already tried to lynch me yesterday even before I reaveled my true role, today too, lets show everyone what you really hide beind that mask.

And Alex, to answer your question, This is what virt said about the colour blindness.

paulcha said:
01 Feb 2019, 21:22
On every report i got that everyone saw my orange mask.
But Hoodlum couldnt, I mean if he is really colour blind.
I guess you cannot confirm Hoodlum doesnt see colours but can you say that if people see colors, then they saw my orange mask? Or do you maintain that they all saw my orange mask?
Virtuosity98 said:
01 Feb 2019, 21:47
So imagine you are a real life shop owner wearing a mask. You assume your customer can see your mask colour, you don't know if he's colourblind or not. So I gave feedback assuming everyone can see the mask colour.

I cant confirm whether hoodlum is or isn't colourblind, but what im sue of is that he is not whart he says he is.

I'm not going to say you're lying, as I can not know. What I find peculiar though.... once you've figured out who's wearing the beige mask and even CONFIRMS he's in the beige mask..... why not immediately come out straight with the infoez that he's bought oil? I see no use in buying oil, other than for people who are mafia/HN? So, if you are being accused of being the HN, yet have info that Hoodlum bought oil (and we can all read that he used it on my house....) why not out this info right of the bat? It would instantly make your position much much stronger, as we'd all assume that Hoodlum is dangerous and should get lynched. (Why and what did you want to deal with Hoodlum? win as the neutral couple?)

I want to believe you, but I'm not yet fully convinced... it's just... peculiar timing. Furthermore - you've disappeared from my inbox. If you are the NON-hostile neutral - shouldn't you want to warn me? Or at least come to believe that I am fully town, seeing my house is being doused in oil? Your story is strange, to say the least.

Ty for checking up with V98 regarding the colourblind thing. I do believe that conversation is not manipulated; but I also believe that I find it odd how V98 handles that. If he wishes to create a role which is colourblind, he shouldnt boldly state that the shopowner saw your colour - he should just say nothing? Either give correct facts, or nothing at all? But that could be a personal idea. Ofc the option also remains that Hoodlum just imagined that colourblind part.... and as such sort of 'forces' V98 to 'sort of' go along with his story... as it would otherwise blow up completely in his face - I'll leave that open for now - can't fully determine what I wish to think of it.

For the time being, I keep my lynch on you paulcha - but I'm tempted to switch to Hoodlum (/someone else).

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
If Paul is saying the truth then Paul is the good neutral and Hood the bad one (or mafia? But i doubt that)
If Paul is lying, Paul is probably the hostile neutral and Hoodlum a regular colour blind townie.

If we lynch Paul and he is the good one, i fear we get outnumbered since he would be really helping town.
If we lynch Hood and he is a townie, same i fear we get outnumbered.

Why not lynching a clear mafia? We are sure of not making a mistake and we can try to track their activity at night to decide which one we lynch tomorrow.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
1) If Paul is saying the truth then Paul is the good neutral and Hood the bad one (or mafia? But i doubt that)
If Paul is lying, Paul is probably the hostile neutral and Hoodlum a regular colour blind townie.

2) If we lynch Paul and he is the good one, i fear we get outnumbered since he would be really helping town.

Why not lynching a clear mafia? We are sure of not making a mistake and we can try to track their activity at night to decide which one we lynch tomorrow.

I think the first part of your claim is right.
The second part, I see differently.

If we lynch paul, we will kill a neutral, whether hostile or not, that remains unknown - thus far. AND we get the shop position in hands of dough_boy, who we're all assuming to be part of town. Then the next lynch we either lynch Hoodlum (in case paul turned out as the NON-hostile neutral), or 1 of the mafia (Muzt/Mayba). There's 5 active town (anax/syg/dough/kyla and me); we have no real risk of getting overpowered - keep in mind that the shop (and thus loads of coins), will be in hands of dough_boy - he should be able to purchase loads of fake IDs, if it may be needed.

Seems to me... as if we've figured out this 'complicated/complex' puzzle and just need to coordinate actions according to our recipe - easy as pie =d

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
paulcha wrote:
I'm not going to say you're lying, as I can not know. What I find peculiar though.... once you've figured out who's wearing the beige mask and even CONFIRMS he's in the beige mask..... why not immediately come out straight with the infoez that he's bought oil? I see no use in buying oil, other than for people who are mafia/HN?

Just to answer that alex, if I threw the info rigth away, exactly like with Ely, then people who buy suspect stuff, would have never claim this mask colour. So I did it after Ely admitted he was Yellow, and now, I did it after Hoodlum claimed he probably have the beige one. Nothing else.

I understand your doubts, and I cant be sure about his colour either if he is really colour blind, but since he realy want to lynch me, I'll take the risk. At worst you lynch me tomorow, and thats it.

If we lynch Paul and he is the good one, i fear we get outnumbered since he would be really helping town.

I am the good one, i have repeated it, why would I put myself at risk claiming I am a neutral if i was the HN. I could have just say the exact same, saying Im the shop owner, without mentioning I was neutral.

And last, thanks Dough,

Hope the others will see the same way you do, you're the mayor after all, and were elected by direct democraty :)
dough_boy wrote:
I don't think it has anything to do with me being Mayor. Hood is just a crafty person in general and I could see him being the HN. He loves a good challenge and would love people getting picked off saving a mass kill event at night...
AlexCheckMate wrote:
We've now got less than 1h left

Current votes:

paulcha: Hoodlum, AlexCheckMate (2)
Hoodlum: paulcha, dough_boy (2x) (3)
Muzthebus: Anaxagore (1)

Waiting for: Sygmassacre, Kyla (& maybe the inactives/mafia? Muzthebus, Huskers01, Mayba, CheekyTeeky, Jimmy1066) to put their lynch in ;d

Having said that...... I feel like we, town, really need to coordinate our lynches much better. We should aim for 1 target. Having such a disorganised lynch might very well blow up in our face; with either of the targets who are currently most close to being lynched, switching it over to taking out 1 of the (not really.. but still... kinda confirmed) townsmen.

Furthermore I really believe we shouldn't risk lynching Hoodlum. If we are wrong in trusting paulcha - then he remains alive AND HAS THE SHOP. Then he is a true risk.
If we are wrong in trusting Hoodlum and keep him alive - no biggy. Shop goes to DB and we continue with our plan.

Keeping paulcha alive is just VERY VERY risky. We should NOT want this. He is our best lynch - no matter how one may want to look at it (obviously paulcha will disagree - who wouldnt?).

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
15 minutes left to #BUY items and #LYNCH players.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).