DXII MAFIA GAME III
  • 313 posts
  • Page 18 of 21
Votazap wrote:
Legolas
-------
Every night, you may now send UltrasPlot and BETA a PM entitled NX - <USER> has my bow! <USER> will be guarded from all kills that night. Once during the game, you may now send UltrasPlot and BETA a PM entitled D/NX - Shoot <USER>. <USER> will be shot by your arrows and die.

Gimli
------
Every night, you may now send UltrasPlot and BETA a PM entitled NX - <USER> has my axe! <USER> will be guarded from all kills that night. Once during the game, you may now send UltrasPlot and BETA a PM entitled D/NX - Smash in <USER>. <USER> will take a blow to the head of your axe and die.

Collectively
------------
Every night, you may now send UltrasPlot a PM entitled NX - bring <USER> to Lorien. <USER> will head to Lorien and be safe from all non-kill actions that night.
Votazap wrote:
Dear Votazap, you are Legolas. As such, you know your arch-rival Gimli is votazapjr. As of right now you have no powers besides the lynch, but you may gain more in the future...

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Votazap wrote:
UltrasPlot said:
05:58 PM, 31 August 2014
Dear Votazap, you are Legolas. As such, you know your arch-rival Gimli is votazapjr. As of right now you have no powers besides the lynch, but you may gain more in the future...

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Hoodlum wrote:
The logic is, that..beta and plot wouldn't have vota and votajr as
arch rivals, there's just a conflict of interested being same household
D12 player, who might just have a peak at eachothers computer..whatever.
So I'd imagine for convenience sake and fairness that their roles would
be more structured together rather than random. I have to assume that both of them having mafia roles would be the solution. That's 2 mafia going on my logic, and anyonewho is in agreement with them should be suspect!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Votazap wrote:
No, we're not rivals in the game, in the movies they are rivals in the sense "want to be better than the other", it's comedic. We are allies with the middle earth
Votazap wrote:
The evidence is painfully obvious, we are innocent, if you lynch one of us, the other will be revealed innocent and mine or his name will be cleared
Hoodlum wrote:
hmm researching previous lynches, just noticed I had a few votes before on night one. I'm paying attention now. vota and junior I don't think voted to lynch Jameskerr (mafia), where most of us did. I think I'm onto something. I expect to be killed in the night phase, Hood is onto us!
Hoodlum wrote:
Come on guys. just come on. Why? Just because.