DXII MAFIA GAME III
  • 313 posts
  • Page 15 of 21
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch Votazapjr
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

UltrasPlot wrote:
Majority, but I'm waiting on a day action and a vote.
Votecount 3:
iTrend: Stratosphere, Votazap, 4960epic, votazapjr, Sygmassacre, Madagascarter, Hoodlum, SamuraiX (8.5)
votazapjr: Toktz-Jad, Virtuosity98 (2)
Madagascarter wrote:
@Votazap. The role PM clearly states your Legolas. I don't know LOTR. WHO ON EARTH OR MIDDLE EARTH IS LEGOLAS. Your role PM leaves me none the wiser to that.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
Legolas is the elf.

Click me

Not confirming nor denying if Votazap is Legolas though.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Ok, so it doesn't seem anyone is coming. I'm gonna go ahead and end the day now.

The Rohirrim returning from the Hornburg brought with them news:
Returning Rohirrim
iTrend is evil! We must kill iTrend!

Upon hearing this, the Army of Gondor and the fellowship, alongside the Orcs of Isengard, surrounded him and beat him. However, iTrend continued to yell:
iTrend
I AM BILBO BAGGINS! DON'T KILL ME! FOR THE GLORY OF GOXENDOR!
However, the dim-witted Uruk-hai believed him and continued killing, believing him to be Frodo Baggins (for the Uruk-hai have a disappointing sense of hearing), while the more intelligent Soldiers and Rohirrim saw right through his lie and joined in as well. From his pocket was extracted a note:
Role PM (click to show)
He was Gollum!

With that, the Neutral Faction has been eliminated from the game. Satisfied, both camps return to Barad-Dur and Minas Tirith, respectively.

It is now Night Two. Night Two ends on 00:00 9/9/14 DXII Time.
Madagascarter wrote:
Can you give us a list of amount of layers who havn't done there night actions please.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand