DXII MAFIA GAME III
  • 313 posts
  • Page 12 of 21
BETA wrote:
The Last Will and Testament of JamesKer1

Well, I'm not sure how OX did it, but I'm done. Kudos to him.

This is more for our third party role out there. Be careful who you kill. Some of these roles comeback to life or activate something else that even the user isn't 100% sure about. There is a duo and trio role set that activate some sort of crazy power if they vote together. Killing them off will make it easier for that power to activate, so either the Mafia and yourself need to coordinate a kill to take out the duo on the same night or we need to leave them alone.

My recommendation for tonight's kill is Gandalf. That's the last role/alignment investigative role that we know of, so once he is out your identity is safe. We will find a way to communicate our suggestions and coordinations for kills later on, so be on the lookout.

And finally... Go Mafia!
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Sep 4, 12:40 AM
from an evil wizard. take that as you will.

The best evil wizard there ever was, mind you! :P
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Another successful lynching led by the OX! :P
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
I won't be posting much now as I am back at school. DON'T USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO LYNCH ME. Thank you.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
OXEN wrote:
OXCUSE LYNCH every1 oneeeeeeeeeee! Highlander style!! "There can be only one"!
UltrasPlot wrote:
All night actions in!
You all wake up to a mysterious shriek...
Upon convening, you notice that OXEN is dead. He was a Soldier of Gondor. Upon closer investigation, you find a message:
Role PM (click to show)
and the fact that he was apparently both stabbed by a Morgul Blade and strangled.

Mysterious Voice
"Gollum, Epic has your precioussss. See? See? He wants it for himself. Kill him!"
Well, the mysterious voice appeared again... BETA wtf I ordered you to defend the loudspeaker!!!

It is now Day Two. Lynch away. Deadline in 48 hours.