DXII MAFIA GAME III
  • 313 posts
  • Page 11 of 21
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ultra or BETA, could you hurry this up please? We have a majority.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK, I'll see it in the morning. *yawn*
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

BETA wrote:
The day was long. Busy bees buzzing all over.. "There are evil forces among us!" whispered all. "We must lynch them!" was the unanimous decision! But "who among us is not from Middle Earth?, How can we know?" was the dilemma.

The town-folks held clandestine meetings by the pool, in the barber shops, in hidden caves, uncertain. The FoM had their meetings in the mountain of doom..

Finally! a consensus was secretly reached!!

VotazapJR proclaimed! lynch iTrend!!

But others had other plans..

Syg was strolling in the market place alongside Oxen and Kelly acting all normal..
A whistle was blown to a particular tune, and TJ and James sauntered out of the pub. A slow, steady advance was made to the town square.. anticipation brewing!
With unhurried steps, V98 and Hood came from around the other side.. Almost ready to make their move!
Count the votes someone screamed!
Strat, Madcarter and Epic jumped from the porch! GRABBED JAMES and swiftly subdued him!
"we have ONE vote on iTrend, and ELEVEN votes on James! everyone join in!" they cried!

Quickly everyone gathered in, kicking and spitting at James as he tried in futile to escape screaming "I'm Aragorn! The true king of Gondor!! Listen to me! I can inspect! Fools, dont make this mistake!!" But it did nothing for him as the people continued to kick him and throw the rotten tomatoes and potatoes at him!

As the beating intensified, and as the horrid stench of the rotten produce caused him to start hallucinating, his strength began to wane, and he could no longer compose his FALSE appearance - as his skin began to look older, his robes turning to white!

The crowd gasped! He was SARUMAN the traitor wizard!!
They grew even more furious, and quickly brought his presence in Middle Earth to an end.

From his pocket was extracted this letter:
James' Role PM (click to show)

The crowd was ebullient as dusk began to settle upon Middle Earth.

They went home for NIGHT 1 that has just begun, some hoping to survive, others anticipating their night actions.

Please send your night actions in a PM - labeled N1 and the action in the heading - to UltrasPlot and BETA.

Night Phase ends 48 hours from now, or at 5 September at 20:00 D12 time.
UltrasPlot wrote:
blablabla
JamesKer1 was surrounded by the armies of Gondor and Rohan and killed. He was Saruman the White.
Role PM (click to show)

Satisfied, you all return to your homes to await the next day...

It is now Night One. Deadline in 48 hours.
OXEN wrote:
LOL OXENSENSE's at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now are OXliebers??? :D
UltrasPlot wrote:
If there is a dispute between the moderators, UltrasPlot's post takes precedence.

It's Night One, sorry for the confusion, screw you BETA. :P
OXEN wrote:
I see the moderators miss the drama we have we each other.. So those 2 create thoer own.. LOL... Saaad if u ask me... haha
OXEN wrote:
He tried convince to convince me u and VOtaJr were good guys.. I doubt that to hahaah