DXII MAFIA GAME III
  • 313 posts
  • Page 9 of 21
JamesKer1 wrote:
Dear JamesKer1, you are Aragorn. Your greed allowed you to develop a keen sight, therefore allowing you to see someone's true identity. Each night, you may send UltrasPlot and BETA a PM entitled NX - Investigate <USER>. You will receive <USER>'s full role PM.

You are aligned with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Night 0 I investigated OXEN. He is a soldier of Gondor. I was able to provide him his exact PM as proof, including time stamps, before he even replied, and I will gladly screenshot the said PM as evidence and post it here.

Now what happened that makes you think I'm mafia? Do I not at least get to defend myself if you are going after me for a lynch?
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot said:

06:00 PM, 31 August 2014

Dear JamesKer1, you are Aragorn. Your greed allowed you to develop a keen sight, therefore allowing you to see someone's true identity. Each night, you may send UltrasPlot and BETA a PM entitled NX - Investigate <USER>. You will receive <USER>'s full role PM.

JamesKer1 wrote:
JamesKer1 said:
06:43 PM, 31 August 2014
Are you really a water carrier? That is one screwed up role...
BETA said:
06:45 PM, 31 August 2014
from the dark and wild imagination of beta, ANYTHING is possible
OXEN said:
06:47 PM, 31 August 2014

OXEN said:
06:48 PM, 31 August 2014
Iam of for the cinema "guardians of the galaxy" .. Conspire laterz
JamesKer1 said:
06:48 PM, 31 August 2014
Lol. Glad we've got a waterboy. I guess I'll be the star QB and you can keep the benchwarmers from complaining?
OXEN said:
06:49 PM, 31 August 2014
Sweet!
OXEN said:
01:12 AM, 01 September 2014
James care to share somethin somethin...
OXEN said:
04:14 AM, 01 September 2014
JAmes u boring or ??
OXEN said:
04:14 AM, 01 September 2014
OXEN has been a busy bee...
JamesKer1 said:
04:16 AM, 01 September 2014
Yeah I've heard from others. I'm not sure whether or not to trust you at this point. I only have an edited claim from you and you could be mafia trying to pick out Town PRs
OXEN said:
04:17 AM, 01 September 2014
Nope buddy... Every1 knows OXEN is good guy! U know that jamesy No really... Iam a soilderaBoi
JamesKer1 said:
04:12 PM, 01 September 2014
Alright. I'm Aragorn. Until I know more about you I'm not disclosing more about my role.
JamesKer1 said:
08:39 PM, 01 September 2014
Actually... You're a Soldier of Gondor. I'm an investigator. Do you have the others found out yet?
OXEN said:
08:41 PM, 01 September 2014
Did u inspect me??
JamesKer1 said:
09:55 PM, 01 September 2014
Yes. Because I wanted to make sure you were clean before opening up to you. Don't want to get killed by our lovely mafia
OXEN said:
09:56 PM, 01 September 2014
So u are Aragorn send me ur PM-Role please
JamesKer1 said:
09:59 PM, 01 September 2014

OXEN said:
10:00 PM, 01 September 2014
So the game started as a night?? is that corret UP??
JamesKer1 said:
10:03 PM, 01 September 2014
UltrasPlot said:

05:59 PM, 31 August 2014

Dear OXEN, you are a Soldier of Gondor. Although you are weak alone, as a group you possess the power to kill. If all living Soldiers of Gondor vote for the same person during a day phase, you will all set out and eliminate that person during the next Night phase. However, you can only do this once every two nights.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.

And yours...
UltrasPlot said:
10:04 PM, 01 September 2014
yes axe
OXEN said:
10:05 PM, 01 September 2014
Ok cool
JamesKer1 said:
10:11 PM, 01 September 2014
Any reads so far? What's up with Hoodlum?
OXEN said:
10:12 PM, 01 September 2014
Sneaky inspect him.. next I would do if I were u...
JamesKer1 said:
10:24 PM, 01 September 2014
I will tonight.
OXEN said:
10:33 PM, 01 September 2014
ok
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 2:32 AM
Sorry, I would love to stick up for you, but as soon as I do, the doc will be on me instead of someone else we could use if I kept quiet.
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 2:37 AM
Its all good.. Step by step we will find these evil forces lurking behind fake identities... But for all I know u can be a evil Inspector playing to be good one.. How Can u make me utterly trust u... I was the Evil inspector last game... Remember..
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 2:59 AM
I'm not sure I can. I guess you will have to trust me on a gut feeling. Since I know you're town, I'll go with whatever you need me to do, since you already have your fingers stuck everywhere and best know what is going on
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 3:01 AM
we will see if u find us any bad guys... Just curious How do u not know I posses the power UP did like in the last one??
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 3:03 AM
Man its so freakin hard.. Cant even trust the guy that inspected me lol UP u suck
UltrasPlot said:
isn't this at least better than NOC? haha
JamesKer1 said:
I have to trust you, as you have to trust me. I don't think you would be this open in a game where you were mafia or a PR.
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 3:09 AM
Heading to bed, message me if you change your mind about me investigating Hoodlum.
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 3:10 AM
Do it.. But I dont now how to lynch... My some1 else will have the balls like OX and take lead

GOod night buddy!
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 6:12 AM
Sup James Well As, me trusted group mid-earth allies would like u to inspect Epix.. Its up to u.. But this is our suggestion to u.. But lets see what happens after lycnh.. if there is one..
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 10:16 AM
Ok, not a problem.

Who are our trusted ME allies?
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 9:50 PM
So this is what I got so far!!

Kelly is like me, V98 as well still looking for the 4th one.. But here's the catch.. If anyone of us dies our power gets easier to use!! 

Epix is not as interesting as I think.. Totkz I think is a rider like epic.. Not sure..

Hoodlum is still my prime suspect.. So I suggest U inspect him, unless we lynch him...

Have alot more of jibrish to de-code will get back to u when I do.. Let me know what else u think..
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 10:04 PM
I think we need to find the third party. Mafia is easy to decode based on voting patterns, but third party won't stand out. And if they get a kill... We are definitely screwed. So if you have any indications to who that may be, it might be good to get them out quick.
UltrasPlot said:
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
James you are grossly overestimating the power of a 3rd-party-with-kill in this game, since both sides are trying to kill him...
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
I think Hoodie might be third party... Worth a shoot.. Our U tell me who u have in mind.. And I'll dig up as much as I can about that person... Hoodie, Strat, Itrend.. Are unclear ones for me...
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Ok. Has Hood claimed yet? Or anyone else for that matter that you have talked to?

And who are the riders?
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Epic claims rider..
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 10:17 PM
SamuraiX, Vota and Vjr and Blackshirts. Are totally not responding..

I know Black and vota are not respond deliberately...
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Sorry, what is a rider may be better.

Vota was maf last time UP modded. Might have an exciting role this time as well. I don't think UP randomizes roles
UltrasPlot said:
Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last time was random, this time was random and slightly adjusted.
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Riders Are allied with Middle Earth Start seems to kknow Alot about them...
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 10:54 PM
So Strat may be one of the others?
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 10:56 PM
No clue... But I still think ushould focus on Hoodlum then Strat then iTrend.. But lets see when lynching is over
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Yes SoldiaBoy :)
JamesKer1 wrote:
A fish knows when it's being fried.

Vote JamesKer1

Gollum... The mafia and the town are close to finding out who you are. My advice awaits after I get a PM from you. I won't sell you out to my own team nor the town ;)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Unlynch Toktz-Jad

After that ^ Jamesker1, you are clearly hostile.

Lynch Jamesker1
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I think that's 6 votes on Jamesker1.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).