DXII MAFIA GAME III
  • 313 posts
  • Page 6 of 21
OXEN wrote:
What I have also been inspected... I do not have the ability to inspect!!!
OXEN wrote:
I can confirm I already have been inspected by Aragon himself!!! So whatever BS ur trying to create it will backfire mister...
OXEN wrote:
Oh Iam tired hahahah He was quoting me LOL

My bad... Aragon... was the name ur looking for haha

I redraw my statments .. tnx Beeetaaa
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK, here's some evidence that has been needed for a long long time:

OXEN and I have been communicating in many PMs (I know for a fact that he is innocent), and I noticed something really peculiar...

OXEN has sent a PM to Toktz-Jad and questioned him at length. Toktz-Jad answered and claimed that he was Gandalf, but gave no proof, no PM, nothing. When OXEN told me this, ALARM BELLS started ringing. Because I know for a fact that another player is Gandalf the Grey. This other player has sent me a PM to clarify this, and has told me the information from his night action.

Toktz-Jad is a false claimer, a liar, and a fake.

LYNCH Toktz-Jad
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

BETA wrote:
as t-jad is in a diff time zone, even if we reach majority, we will hold the lynch proceedings for at least a few hours to give him time to come online and defend himself..

EDIT: He is online now!! haha
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I await it.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

OXEN wrote:
I don't think he's not mafia but yet some kind of neutral...
He is not playing seriously..

OXEN said:
Today, 12:07 AM
U can prove somehow ur Gandalf??

Any special powers,, perhaps??
Toktz-Jad said:
Today, 8:09 AM
I can summon eagles?