4 train riddle. maybe others too
  • 381 posts
  • Page 13 of 26
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'm completely stuck with CBT's riddle - even after his giveaway!! - I think another clue is needed. I hope nobody minds me starting a new riddle even though CBT's is unsolved at the moment.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I made this one up - it is 100% my own riddle and not based on or inspired by any other riddle. I hope it's very difficult! ^^

RIDDLE:
I am a building block, used to construct larger things, yet of these very building blocks am I built. I have many shapes and sizes. I can be thick or thin. I can be many colours. I have no wings, yet I fly to far fields. I have no arms, yet I bear heavy burdens. I have no tongue, yet I tell of terrible ancient tales. I am sometimes deposited in various locations, but in these locations I reside for only a short time. In one of my forms, you will see me and recognise me. In another of my forms, you will see me without recognition. I am unknown in another of my forms. I can be very comforting, but also very unpleasant. My appearance is often awaited, even when I am present in abundance.

What am I?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
Virtuosity..
Spoiler (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Toktz-Jad: Please put your answers in spoilers, as others may want to work it out themselves! To do this, highlight your text then click on the gold shield button. Your spoiler will be created.
Toktz-Jad's Answer: (click to show)
Madagascarter's Answer: (click to show)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Toktz-Jad (click to show)
Day Actions:

tramadol wrote:
Virtuosity98 (click to show)
cbt711 (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
tram (click to show)
BETA wrote:
CBT's riddle - with help from Tram's progress, and CBT's latest clues, I got it!!! (click to show)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
BETA: I don't know how I didn't get CBT's riddle now! *face palm*

Tramadol's answer: (click to show)

Emjaydee's answer: (click to show)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
No-one has my riddle's answer yet. If anyone asks, I can rewrite my riddle, adding emphasis and clues to the original.
Day Actions:

PsymonStark wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.