4 train riddle. maybe others too
  • 381 posts
  • Page 12 of 26
tramadol wrote:
Sorry only just read the spoiler heading thing. I thought you guys already knew that you could put spaces after the =word part. Wondered why I was seeing underscores etc. LOL. Never mind, you all have it now.
tramadol wrote:
BETA (click to show)
BETA wrote:
Very, very good, Tramadol!! (click to show)
I'm kind of happy that you were able to get it. I was afraid it would be too hard!!
Spoiler (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
Ok, let's see how you guys do on this one:

I am well read, but when read, you may see double. In fact, you may see double... triple. I start with a lot of honey, but end like a happy kitten.

What am I?
BETA wrote:
@CBT - Riddle # 13 - "Well Read"

I have NO clue!!

Can you give a hint?

The only thing I can think of - (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
alternate description (click to show)
suldam wrote:
@Beta I have never had such a good laugh in a long time reading the wiki entry! thanks for the "joke" :)
tramadol wrote:
cbt711 (click to show)
Madagascarter wrote:
I've got a good riddle. Someone told it to me and I couldn't get it for ages and I don't know if it's well know.

A man lives in a flat with 50 floors and a elevator. This man lives on the 50th floor. In the morning he goes down the elevator to get to work. He goes to the ground floor and leaves the building. When he comes back he uses the elevator to floor 39 and walks the rest. Why doesn't he take the elevator to the 50th floor?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
cbt711 wrote:
tram answer (click to show)
(though I like #2)
Toktz-Jad wrote:
@Madagascarter, The man is a
Spoiler (click to show)
Toktz-Jad wrote:
Here is one, but I don't know the answer, so if someone could enlighten me...:p

A man comes to a junction in a road. He is trying to get to Truth City. One road leads to Truth city and one comes from Lies city. At the junction is a man, and he comes from either Truth city or Lies city. You can only ask him one question to try and get to Truth city. What is the question?
cbt711 wrote:
@ totz-Jad (click to show)
Madagascarter wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand