4 train riddle. maybe others too
  • 381 posts
  • Page 15 of 26
Votazap wrote:
This riddle is pretty easy but here it is: Joe stared right through the grimy dirty, soot filled window on the 22nd floor and, overcome with depression, opened it and jump right through it. Miraculously, Joe lived despite the fact that it was a sheer drop from the window to the street below(no cushions or parachutes). How did he live?
cbt711 wrote:
Votazap (click to show)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Answer to my riddle will be revealed tomorrow morning (British Summer Time).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

BETA wrote:
Votazap (click to show)
BETA wrote:
and Virtuosity, I don't want the answer!!
Can you give us DIRECTION instead. Like if its physical, abstract. a body part, a food etc.
Thanks!
Sygmassacre wrote:
@vituosity

Spoiler (click to show)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK BETA, I won't give answers yet.

RIDDLE:

I am a building block, used to construct larger things, yet of these very building blocks am I built. I have many shapes and sizes. I can be thick or thin. I can be any colour. I have no wings, yet I fly to far fields. I have no arms, yet I bear heavy burdens. I have no tongue, yet I tell of terrible ancient tales. I am sometimes deposited in various containers, but in these containers I reside for only a short time. In one of my forms, you will see me and recognise me. In another of my forms, you will see me without recognition. I am the unknown in another of my forms. In many of my forms, I have a brother, either older or younger. I can represent anything. During waking hours, you are seeing me nearly all of the time. I can be very comforting, but also very unpleasant. My arrival is often awaited, even when I am present in abundance. It's a hard riddle, but if you look hard enough at the wording you will see the answer.

What am I?

Clues (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

BETA wrote:
any of these on the right track?
Spoiler (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
Votozap (duh!)
Spoiler (click to show)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
BETA's Guesses (click to show)
Day Actions: