Pntbttr & Leedog
  • 122 posts
  • Page 4 of 9
Leedog wrote:
Butters you did a great job and map has a great look to it!!
Pntbttr wrote:
Thanks Leedog...but it wouldn't have happened without you...I'm no good at finding borders and names for territories...and you are really good with textures!

I'll fix the bridges...again!

@Thorpe...how many times did you say I would have to fix the bridges! (: ^_^ :)
Thorpe wrote:
only 150 times...at least that was me..lol
Right matty?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Leedog wrote:
Vexer, what else do you think needs to be done with this map?
Vexer wrote:
Look at my comment from 1 month ago. Also Pntbttr said he would fix the bridges again but hasn't.
Pntbttr wrote:
Sorry I kinda forgot about this map...I fix the bridges in a bit...
BrewDog wrote:
I think tan should be +4 or light purple and green be +3. Tan has 5 places to attack from. Other than that, let's rock.
Thorpe wrote:
Here we go on the bridges;

You have a fade of a shadow, light on one side and darker on the right side yet the sun shadows are no where else but on the bridges which does not fit into the map design. Try the same color all they way across the bridge with the slight color of the territory on the edges and I think you might have them done...Hopefully.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Holt wrote:
I believe the bonuses look good but I will be able to better review them whenever we can test it out in an actual game.
Fendi wrote:
Looks good. Well done.

The only thing thats bothering me is the region that has almost the same colour as the ocean, especially on the mini-map, but it can stay as it if people are ok with it. Also there is no territory line separating Martinez and Orinda between the two lakes. (both territories are in the brown region)
Thorpe wrote:
To me, yes. 

There is something wrong. Maybe... 

Mini-Map:
  • The border around the mini looks pink.
  • The background is not the same texture, how about just leave it out?
  • The outline of the regions is not dark enough.
Over-all look:
  • It seems to much of a pastel map...(This might just be me):
  • Not a real fan of the ocean color and texture combo, the land and the ocean flows together too much. I think you need a little contrast there. Try making the ocean darker. I really do not know.
  • And again ... this might just be me.
Thorpe wrote:
Better and I think so but then Vexer has the say.