The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 69 of 89
elysium5 wrote:
You've also been in the top 12 twenty times. Congrats on that, too!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
You've also been in the top 12 twenty times. Congrats on that, too!

And won while wearing cyan for the 500th time - anniversary! Congrats :)

26 Aug, 20:00 maafi: A new D12 list will be produced on Friday. Now's the time to stop toying with your opponents, wipe them out, dominate those maps and get the points on the board!

Nice line right there^^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
alphax211 wrote:

Thanks guys.

@maafi - what's the reason I'm not in the current list, is there a requirement I didn't meet this time ?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
alphax211
Thanks guys.

@maafi - what's the reason I'm not in the current list, is there a requirement I didn't meet this time ?

You played 8 games between this update and the one before it; which spans over >15 (>30 even) days.
So I could image this being the problem:
d12 requirements
To get on this list you need to have at least 30 games played in total and at least 5 games played in the last 15 days.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
maafi wrote:
d12 requirements
To get on this list you need to have at least 30 games played in total and at least 5 games played in the last 15 days.

That would be it.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.
maafi wrote:
This month’s D12 game will be Assassination on the Texas map. I’ll send out invites.
maafi is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
congrats dimceto. name added to world inverted map.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
maafi wrote:
Congratulations to @dimceto - our new D12 Dominator
maafi is online.
maafi wrote:
And only a few more days before I publish a new D12 list
maafi is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."