Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 286 posts
  • Page 18 of 20
Matty wrote:
You can buy the gametype with tokens here (no real money needed).
Note that the reason they aren't enabled right away is that they can be tricky to play, so be a bit careful the first few games.

Some tips for playing capitals:
- If you take another player's capital, you get all his troops, so that's usually a good thing to do.
- If you lose your capital you're dead (and the attacker gets all your troops), so you usually want to keep your own capital strong.
- You want to keep a path open from your capital to your (weakest few) enemies capital, so that you can attack them with your own capital when the time is right (rather than with a separate territory - the troops on that territory are usually better placed on your own capital).

Have fun ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Rockbert wrote:
dragophi27
how do battle tokens work/ how do you get them

Hello Dragophi27,

Welcome to the site! The way battle tokens work is this: you get 20 tokens for every game you finish. There is more information on exactly how they work here: https://dominating12.com/tutorial/faq#tokens.

Also, if you refer other players to the site you will get 20 tokens from each game they complete for up to 25 games.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to message me if you have further questions.

Rockbert.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
anuorre wrote:
as a non-paying member:

how many live games can i play a day without tokens?
how many live games can i create a day without tokens?
how many long terms games can i play without tokens?
how many long terms games can i play paying with tokens?

Rockbert wrote:
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
anuorre wrote:
Is there a way to "unrank" and revert back to Private after buying a rank?

eg let's say I'm a Sergeant, I purchased the rank and later advance to a higher rank. But I then decided that I like the "Private" rank more. Is there a way to remove the Sergeant rank and revert back?
Cireon wrote:
Only when you lose rating to no longer maintain that rank. There's no way to manually revert it. However, you can hide your rank altogether in your account settings.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
anuorre wrote:
Thanks! I was thinking to "unrank" rather than hide but both works:)
elysium5 wrote:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
anuorre wrote:
Another question kind mods.

So I joined a couple of tourney + been playing a few long term games too. My total number of long term games is above 7. Right now, I have a few long term games ending soon but likely I won't be able to join new games. (adding some numbers so it's easier to relay my point: 5 tourney games + 6 long term games. Some long games have ended/ are ending but can't join new ones)

Is this a bug or a is there a workaround it? :)