Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 281 posts
  • Page 17 of 19
sfclimbers wrote:
On the map of Africa 1890, does Eastern Ulunda connect to Upper Mozambique? The upper two thirds of the border seems to be an impassible river. But, the lower one third is an unrecognized thick grayish/whitish stripe. Can the two attack each other, or not? And, what does the stripe represent?

Thanks
Cireon wrote:
I believe they represent a mountain range, and this connection is impassible, so you have to go around through German Masai.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
CarlsonsRaiders wrote:
Just wondering if there is a way to adjust the Notification Settings to send me an email when someone invites me to a game. This is not one of the options listed in Notification Settings. Currently, I depend on someone sending me a message 'out-of-band' to know that I was invited to a new game. Thanks!
Matty wrote:
CarlsonsRaiders
Just wondering if there is a way to adjust the Notification Settings to send me an email when someone invites me to a game. This is not one of the options listed in Notification Settings. Currently, I depend on someone sending me a message 'out-of-band' to know that I was invited to a new game. Thanks!
This is currently not possible.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
That's the current time according to the server (UTC). Whenever you look at chat, game logs, or forum posts, the time displayed is always in server time, so the time at the top allows you to easily compare your current time to a time you see displayed.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Tycrew wrote:

Bad at research I found my answer right in front, duh

I looked for the answer and did not find anything specific.

If I drop down in rank do I keep the highest rank icon I purchased or will it auto drop to my current rank?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hi Tycrew :)

Your rank will automatically drop down to the highest rank you have purchased that is lower than your current rating.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AirsickLowlander wrote:
I play games with the same group of people constantly. up to 8 of them. is there a way to just invite everyone on my friend list at once. and not have to type each persons name in and invite one at a time. ive seen the invite method but they all need to be actively using the website at that moment for them to pop up.
periwinkle wrote:
I have a missed turns question....

when a player misses too many turns and they are holding cards, does the player still hold cards when they are kicked out of the game for missing turns? Or do the cards disappear as well?
periwinkle is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
AirsickLowlander
I play games with the same group of people constantly. up to 8 of them. is there a way to just invite everyone on my friend list at once. and not have to type each persons name in and invite one at a time. ive seen the invite method but they all need to be actively using the website at that moment for them to pop up.
No, at the moment invites have to be done manually.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
periwinkle

when a player misses too many turns and they are holding cards, does the player still hold cards when they are kicked out of the game for missing turns? Or do the cards disappear as well?
I believe the cards remain on the table for 2 rounds after the player is kicked, before being removed from the game when the player's troops are turned to neutrals. Not 100% sure though.
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
periwinkle

To clarify, they get kicked after missing 2 turns in a row. When they miss 2 turns in a row and get kicked, their troops turn grey. At this point, the cards are off the table. Same goes for a player who resigns. You can still get their cards before they turn grey, but not after.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."