Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 281 posts
  • Page 14 of 19
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
20 tokens each game

With a deduction of 5 for every turn you miss in that game.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
bad_feelin wrote:
I'm curious, in team games how do the mechanics work? Does having both teammates occupying a region enable you to receive the bonus for the occupying the area? Or does one of the teammates have to occupy the whole area? Also when transporting troops at the end of the turn, can you transport through your teammates areas? Or is it limited to just you?

Any other information on how the gameplay changes as a result of a team setup would be very helpful!
Cireon wrote:
I'm curious, in team games how do the mechanics work? Does having both teammates occupying a region enable you to receive the bonus for the occupying the area? Or does one of the teammates have to occupy the whole area?
Regions still have to be occupied by a single player.

Also when transporting troops at the end of the turn, can you transport through your teammates areas? Or is it limited to just you?
You can fortify through territories in your team. You can even move troops to a territory not owned by yourself, but by a teammate. The same hold for reinforcements at the start of a turn.

Any other information on how the gameplay changes as a result of a team setup would be very helpful!
No this is it I think.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
wonsavage wrote:
Hi, new to the site... I've been invited to live games and I would like to play. When I try to join I get an error that I haven't purchased the game type. Then when I go to shop I cannot find that game type to purchase. How do I purchase this game type?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
wonsavage
Hi, new to the site... I've been invited to live games and I would like to play. When I try to join I get an error that I haven't purchased the game type. Then when I go to shop I cannot find that game type to purchase. How do I purchase this game type?

Hi wonsavage!

Find it here: https://dominating12.com/shop/gametypes
Purchase with tokens; you get 20 tokens for every game you finish, minus 5 tokens for every turn you missed during.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
billy_hosk wrote:
Hey
I was wondering how long it can take for a premium to kick in? Paid this morning but still restricted. I also can only join games with 1 other person atm?
Hoodlum wrote:
billy_hosk
Hey
I was wondering how long it can take for a premium to kick in? Paid this morning but still restricted. I also can only join games with 1 other person atm?

live chat reply (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy
Gave you some coins billy. Spend them wisely.

had given him some too :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
lewiji wrote:
I have a question about the D12 list.

In the last list, dated 19th June I didn't make it on to the list. Probably because I hadn't played enough games.

In the guidance it states that you must have played 5 games in the last 15 days.

My question is about how a game is recorded as having been played.
Is it done from the start date or the finish date? Or something else?

Just so I know for the future.

maafi wrote:
I think it is that you must have taken a turn in at least 5 different games in the 15 days preceding the list being generated.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh well, just take a turn in 5 different games, nice to know. I thought I had to finish 5 games...
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
benmarcp wrote:
Why can’t I start a game in zealandia or WWII, but I can join one?
:roll: