Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 285 posts
  • Page 7 of 19
Rustyshorts wrote:
Hi there. Q. How do l create a live game with no sequential turns? Or do require premium status for this?
Thanks
Damage_Inc wrote:
I have a stupid question. I have loved seeing all the tournament action being run by HOODLUM. The best part is that the types of tournaments and especially the MAPS being used are not the same old thing. That is awesome. The tournament info reads as such: 
9 points for DeathMatch (9 player)
9 points for Dominating (9 player)
9 points for Capitals (9 player)
9 points for Assassination (9 player)
1 point for a 1v1

I understand all of that, but what are the SETTINGS of the games to be played? By that I mean, what are the in-game settings regarding BONUS, FORTIFICATION and FOG?
Im sure this was answered or stated somewhere previously, but I have yet to find it. Told ya it was a stupid question, lol.
Thanks
Hoodlum wrote:
For this particular series, so it caters for most players preferences and new player friendly.
it is chained and increasing and no fog.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
loid wrote:
What's with the wildly fluctuating long term games count? Yesterday it was about 144, today it's 433?
Matty wrote:
I think Hoodlum has been creating 200 games or something for one of his tournaments. Keep an eye out in the forum topics if you want a spot B|
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
hi donut. your attendance score is low due to a lot of missed turns. as you will know, missed turns ruin 3+ player games. you can improve your score in 1v1 games as long as you don't miss turns. send me a message when your score is 90 and I will lift the restriction. gl
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
cybermonster wrote:
hi
please some tell me how can i recive card ?
and how can i use card when ever i want ????????
im Monster !
Cireon wrote:
You receive a card at the end of a turn if you have conquered at least one territory in that turn.
You can use cards as the start of the turn if you have a set (a pop-up will automatically show up), or once you killed another player (again, a pop-up will automatically show).
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
PeacefulWarrior wrote:
1) Where can I see the time clock in speed games?

2) In a multiplayer speed game, if you take out another player, does the time you have left increase? By how much each time?

Thanks, PW