Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 285 posts
  • Page 4 of 19
Matty wrote:
Ah, yes indeed. Note that you can permanently show the advanced options somewhere in your account settings :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
I have never played Team Domination.

Must the objective be achieved by one player or the whole team?
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
One player.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
You are banned because you broke the rules. Multiple times. And by keeping creating new accounts, you only break more rules.
Bans are permanent, and you have been warned often enough.

Also, thanks for reminding us about another account of yours - banned.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
acdc wrote:
if you are thief and they find you,you go in prison.but,not forever!after your punishment,you back in normal life.my banning is 3 years.i ask to unbaning after 3 years and they say-no.so,i am worst then some criminal!?
Cireon wrote:
If an Admin issues you three separate warnings for three different occurrences then you will be banned and permanently blocked from the site.
This is not up to discussion. Further posts will be deleted without warning.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
aeronautic wrote:
Where are you seeing "Banned", I looked at your profile (not there), Player Ranks (not there), who's online (not there)???
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Please note, the player rank images were updated recently, you may need to CTRL + F5 (Win) or Command + R (Mac).
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
4960epic wrote:
Yeah that was it, i cleared my cache and it no longer shows my rank as banned.
Thank you.
DurandalBlue wrote:
Sorry if I didn't get the memo but how come it now costs 120 tokens for me to join long term games? 
Matty wrote:
Hmmmz, this is weird. But not how you think.

You see, non premium players can play at most 5 games at the same time. That's how it was on the old site.
Since the rewrite, we introduced a limit on the number of live games per day (currently disabled, but it will be enabled soon - although we've been saying this a month ago xD).
We also added the option to pass a limit by paying tokens, so that's what happening here. You are playing more than 5 games, so for more you have to pay tokens.

The problem is, you should only be able to get two extra games, and you are already at 11. So really, you should not be able to play more games, even with tokens.

Weird.
Space Invader wrote:
Matty
Hmmmz, this is weird. But not how you think.

You see, non premium players can play at most 5 games at the same time. That's how it was on the old site.
Since the rewrite, we introduced a limit on the number of live games per day (currently disabled, but it will be enabled soon - although we've been saying this a month ago xD).
We also added the option to pass a limit by paying tokens, so that's what happening here. You are playing more than 5 games, so for more you have to pay tokens.

The problem is, you should only be able to get two extra games, and you are already at 11. So really, you should not be able to play more games, even with tokens.

Weird.
Same here. A few days ago I was able to play 10 or more LT games.