Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 285 posts
  • Page 5 of 19
andymech wrote:
re ; same time games , when someone is being attacked and it does not have to be his cap I cannot seem to move any other of my troops to for example reinforce my cap or any other area
i_mac13 wrote:
Hi, I just got kicked from a game for missing my first two turns. I didn't get an email notification to say the game had started or that it was my turn. This is the first time I've experienced this. I checked my account and the boxes are checked to send me them. I checked my junk mail and trash and nothing. Is this a common glitch or just an anomaly? Thanks
dough_boy wrote:
I think that it is a recent glitch...I haven't received emails the last few days...
loid wrote:
I see games that have been created sitting on the 'long term games' list for months and months. Any chance of a limit on how long a game can sit on the list?
Matty wrote:
It's in the planning to make something for that, but it'll take a bit untill it's there.

For now I just ended all games more than two months old, so that's about 40 games less on the LTG list :)
176 games instead of 218.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
BobN'Buble wrote:
Hello.
To upgrade to commandant caporal, do i need upgrade to master caporal first?
elysium5 wrote:
No, you can bypass any amount of ranks, but if your points fall below the higher rank, you revert back to the next lowest purchased. *Note, you do not have to repurchase ranks. you get them back if your points go back up again.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
elysium5
No, you can bypass any amount of ranks, but if your points fall below the higher rank, you revert back to the next lowest purchased. *Note, you do not have to repurchase ranks. you get them back if your points go back up again.
So can I just purchase General then? Stands to reason that I could just cash in 5,000 tokens and if I ever "earn" it then it is unlocked?
Cireon wrote:
No, you cannot buy a rank if you don't have the rating at that point, but you retain your bought ranks if you drop below the rating limit.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
dough_boy wrote:
I just want to prepay my 5,000 and have my rank ebb and flow as earned... :)
Matty wrote:
On the statistics page it shows the highest rank you've ever achieved - that's in fact the highest rank you have bought. It works exactly because you can only 'buy' ranks you've earned, and not in advance :).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
loid wrote:
This is the fourth 'Risk' type game I've played in over the years, and I would say the dice are very realistic in this game.