Ask the staff a question and you'll get an answer
  • 286 posts
  • Page 3 of 20
Virtuosity98 wrote:
TheCount - Nov 17, 04:42 PM
How and when can we play the new Texas map?

Should be pretty soon though... :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

aeronautic wrote:
I can take it out of Beta any time, it's just that a new connection was requested and I'm playing a few games on it to see if it is really required. They should be finished in a week or so.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
I would say that you would have to fulfil certain criteria such as, be a regular player of all types of maps, be active in the map forums, be experienced enough to evaluate a new map & feedback your evaluation and be willing to test new maps even at the risk of gameplay changes during the beta stage.
All creators, premium players and beta testers are also quite welcome to create pointless games in order to test a new map, but this has to be stated in the Game Chat before inviting other players and you can then ask a programmer to reimburse the points and stats when the game ends.

Personally I think you would make a good beta tester and if you haven't already done so, send a PM to an Admin requesting being given Beta Tester access to new maps.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
huskers01 wrote:
Thx areo. Love this site. I'm a tester now and love it... Keep the great maps coming
huskers01 wrote:
I would like to host a tournament.. How do I go about that.. Have no clue where to start
Hoodlum wrote:
hey huskers, nothing too hard about it. just come up with the tournament layout, simple is probably best for your first one. I know you enjoy the pairs tournaments, you can also use that same layout and tweak it, or just carry on with it as the tournament director for the next series. Whatever you come up with, I can help you out.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
I have a question.

Why does my rank tab show Black on my profile?

Does it now do this when you choose Black in your profile settings?... it used to show White there and Black in the game & forums if you were Premium.
4960epic wrote:
I never remembered that it did show on profiles, it used to only show up on the lists links. I remember being confused by this a long time ago. 
Matty wrote:
I think it's more consistent this way. If you want to hide the fact that you are premium, then you can (not to staff though).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Good to know, thanks Matty.
CamMan wrote:
Hi All,

Apologies for my very beginner question. I would like to create a team game and play with my friend on my team against some random players. When I go to create a game it doesnt matter what options I choose I can only see the "free for all" setting in team options. Why can I not see any other options and what do I have to do to start a pairs game.

Thanks in advance
CamMan wrote:
Found the answer to my own question, you have to click on advanced option in tab 7 to bring up other settings in tab 8