Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 10 of 30
Axobongo wrote:
WE ARE (gotta be) IN! The honorable MadMouser & Myself are a team.
Team Name:
~AxMaMaxMo~

Which is probably the ancient name of the god of D12 , phonetically. or a plastic bottomed lake of which the primordial ooze of [dangerous] gummy people first undulated . or perhaps its that victory cheer by the single celled vikings from space that seeded the universe. But the ancient texts are hard to read, Yet experts agree it represents great power, and coincidentally, a delicious bowl of soup.
elysium5 wrote:
Isn't that the name of Eddie Murphy's wife in 'Raw?" ;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
@Axobongo
You have just highlighted that we can correctly refer to both of you, individually, as mad. ;)
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
aeronautic wrote:
MadMAx would have been a great name for you guys.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
nice, yup just filled. will post info soon, and send you all a message
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
NEW ZEALAND 2v2
[image]

SETTINGS
NEW ZEALAND map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards

This tournament will start with 16 teams (32 players). A default team name will be given to you or you can choose a team name.

It is a basic knock out tournament. The winning team will have won all 4 games.

Semi finalists and winning teams qualify to enter a future TEAM OF CHAMPIONS tournament.

TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

KNOCKOUT ROUND 01 (click to show)

KNOCKOUT ROUND 02 (click to show)

SEMI FINALS (click to show)

FINALE (click to show)

This tournament will be seeded match ups according to previous match winnng form in tournaments. Teams with the most wins will start at opposite ends of the tournament set up for potential epic finals rematches

Hoodlum wrote:
OK, i have given some of the teams a password to their games. once team members are in, opponents will be invited. bare in mind, a few teams are still playing in tournament 3, so they may join a little later if they aren't premium members
aeronautic wrote:
Hoodlum
SETTINGS
GB & IRELAND map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards
You still have GB & IRELAND on there mate.

LOL changed it while I was typing. ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
im half asleep bro lol. hope i gave out the right game numbers in the messages :) time for bed!
Matty wrote:
Don't worry, if the right teams join the right wrong game it still works allright.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Axobongo wrote:
i look forward to a tourney one day,, that involves 32 or more teams
Axobongo wrote:
,,,or was it 32 people? in any case i envision it twice as big, with a different map each round, with different set ups , including capitals and unlimited,, and advanced of course,, and because of the variety of set ups , make sure its double elimination.

this would be exceedingly fun for all, a break from the tradition of tourney needing controlled conditions of a lab experiment, and just a wild ride for those who advance in it. ( PS. this is no response to the wonderful tourneys Hoodly is providing for us, they are superb, i had this vision before them)