Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 13 of 30
aeronautic wrote:
Out of curiosity, are points added to a team if their partner earned any in a different team and on the same note, can a named team keep gaining points if it changes a partner?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
Substitution rules are at least one of the original players must be in each match. So you can have as many substitution players to fill in for one tournament as long as ONE of the original team members that signed up (first game) are available for each game.

Each tournament is separate. If a player is in two different teams for two different tournaments then the only decision is for what team that individual wants to play in for the tournament of champions if both teams played for qualify.

In the instance if DFA, started tournament 4, as aeronautic & lionesse, (instead of sygmassacre in previous tournaments). It is acceptable to earn team dominating points for DFA. As long as at least one of (aero/lionesse) is playing in each round of that tournament.

hope that makes sense and sounds fair :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Virtuosity98 & CheekyTeeky are a pair :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Hood.
BTW I am not looking for a new Partner, Syg is awesome, I was curious because he played the first modern tournament with a different partner and I wondered if that mattered to us being in the Tournament of Champions or if it added or subtracted any points for our team.
I also noticed that V98 had points from previous partners and has changed again and hasn't played under the same team name in each, I thought it would be only right that he earns and keeps his rightful points for games won in each tournament.

He's sort of part of the Syg team now with Syg's girlfriend in his team. It will be hard if we come up against them, it will be like killing family ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah i planned to do individual points scores originally, and might talley them up down the track, sometime.
Hoodlum wrote:
Team Dominator (click to show)
Matty wrote:
aeronautic - Sep 28, 07:16 PM
it will be like killing family ;)
But, but... That's the best part of risk!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
1. TP_Knighty & KoE_Doja = Knighty Knight
2. Antonis_Xania & Henris_ = Alpha Dogs
3. Hoodlum & GM_DarKDoLL = GrandMasters
4. killrick & Matty = killumall
5. elysium5 & maafi = Transmogrifiers
6. aeronautic & Sygmassacre = DeathFromAbove
7. Virtuosity98 & CheekyTeeky = Cheekosity
8. Loki & Bosler = bolo
9. GM_SFH & andymech = MechMasters
10. Axobongo & madmouser = ~AxMaMaxMo~
11. machine55 & HammerTime = The Hammer Machine
12. Deepdaleduck & Huskers01 = DOMINATION INC
13. paceme & rolyat = -L183R7Y-
14. epic4960 & emjaydee = DominEErs
15. NapoleonLivesOn & Pop94 = NapPop
16. BlackShirts & i_mac13 = Black_i
NapoleonLivesOn wrote:
I don't know how a 24 hour game works. 1 move day? I have teamed with lynx and Pop94 successfully, if you can get them with me. Anywya, i'm interested but threads very hard for me to understand. I like simple page with explanation. thx. I am interested obviously. 
NLO
Hoodlum wrote:
EUROPE 2v2
[image]

SETTINGS
EUROPE map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards

This tournament will start with 16 teams (32 players). A default team name will be given to you or you can choose a team name.

It is a basic knock out tournament. The winning team will have won all 4 games.

Semi finalists and winning teams qualify to enter a future TEAM OF CHAMPIONS tournament.

TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

KNOCKOUT ROUND 01 (click to show)

SEMI FINALS (click to show)

FINALE (click to show)

This tournament will be seeded match ups according to previous match winnng form in tournaments. Teams with the most wins will start at opposite ends of the tournament set up for potential epic finals rematches

Hoodlum wrote:
game invites have been given to half of the teams already. For those that haven't got one, you are waiting for your opponent team to join first. LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Hoodlum wrote:
Team Dominator (click to show)