Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 1 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
Pairs Tournaments

Express your interest in joining Pairs Tournaments here on this thread. Simply say, "I am in" or message the organizer via private message, when a new tournament is setting up. The tournament organizer, will add you to the interested list as a set team or individual. The first established interested Teams that meet the Entry Conditions (see below) will get priority entrance. First in first serve. You can find a partner in the D12-Matchmaker.

D12-MatchMaker.com PLAYERS LOOKING FOR PARTNERS (Future Tournaments) (click to show)

All players must meet the ENTRY CONDITIONS to play

ENTRY CONDITIONS: (click to show)

The duration of the tournament is unspecified due to how long it takes to start a game or finish. They will be Long Term game settings. (24 hours)

Do not join a tournament if you are unsure if you can not play it throughout till the finals. Expect to Win! You can play with substitutes however. Please read the Tournament Specific Rules regarding this.

Specific Tournament Rules (click to show)

Points and Prizes may vary from tournament to tournament.

Standard Points and Prize (click to show)

This thread will be updated for past and present tournament results information.

TOC = Tournament of Champions

A TOC tournament will be held in the future. Past winning Teams (not individuals) will have their place in the TOC tournament. Teams that make the final have automatic entry if there are available slots. An individual can play for as many teams he chooses, but not in a same tournament, and can only play for one team in a TOC tournament

LIST OF PAST & CURRENT TOURNAMENTS

#0rigin (5 Aug, 2013) World Classic 2v2 Knockout (click to show)

#01 (8 Aug, 2015) World Classic 2v2 Knockout (click to show)
#02 (21 Aug, 2015) GB & Ireland 2v2 Knockout (click to show)
#03 (10 Sep,2015)New Zealand 2v2 Knockout (click to show)
#04 (07 Oct,2015) Europe 2v2 Knockout (click to show)
#05 (12 Jan, , 2016) T.O.C 2v2 Knockout (click to show)
Season Two Tournament One
#06 (04 Jun,2016) Balkan Peninsula 2v2 Double elimination (click to show)
#07 (13 Jun 2016) West Indies 2v2 Double elimination (click to show)

Teams will be given unofficial rankings for future tournament seeding set up.
For each team win, that team will receive a point.

Statistics recorded up till final of Season 2 Tournament 2 (West Indies) -

Team Dominator (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Matty wrote:
If killrick is going to play, I'd go in a team with him. But it's kinda hard for that guy to predict when he's online or not :).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
rolyat wrote:
paceme and I are a team. Team name is -L183R7Y-. Please sign us up.
ʎzɐɹɔ sı sıɥʇ, lol
momagajic wrote:
I will look for partner first and then maybe sing up ;) lol ,just noticed i cant bcause of chat points hehe ..next time ,good luck to all ...
Hoodlum wrote:
ok cool. i've been getting a lot of private messages too. i have had to turn down some players because of attendance scores mainly, which is too bad, tournament could start quickly otherwise. Attendance is very important for team games and I want it to be strict on this, so as to have a successful tournament.

how to get your attendance score up fast.

lots of 2p live games. sametime games or consecutive and woithout missing any turns.

This is the first tournament and there will be others, so if you don't have time to get your score up for this tournament, work towards the next one. these are fun. gl
Sygmassacre wrote:
DeathFromAbove will not be participating unless my partner comes out of retirement lol
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
If you don't have a partner preferrence, let me know and I can match you with one that qualifies.

First team DOMINATION INC (huskers01 & Deepdaleduk) is confirmed already and waiting their first opponent Knockout round 01
Qualifiers to confirm partners (click to show)

Intersested players that need to qualify (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:
maafi and I are partners.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."