Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 2 of 30
paceme wrote:
Darny darn. It'll take forever to get rolyat's Attendance up.

I'll take anyone. I'm still in.
Hoodlum wrote:
First game of the first round is ready to play once all players join. DOMINATION INC vs Emulsify (default name)

You can follow the tournament using the spoilers in the first post of this thread. I will try to keep it updated.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
DiceManCometh wrote:
Hello. Myself and machine55 would like to participate. My attendance is 90% and with 1600 games, there is no way to raise in any short period of time. I have played 100's of games on my phone and lost service or received a call and missed turns. I have never missed a turn in any long term game. I I have played a team game with almost every person interested in the Tourney. Huskers01, Deepdale Duck, Balladone, Maafi, elysium5, loki, StarkHusker, bobbykillju, deathblues, dwcalvert, Lynx2785, rolyat, 4960epic, emjaydee,bosler, sealion, Hugo, Simeon, Madmouser, doc7, numbskull, madmerlin, I can go on and on. If you have played team games, it is a good chance you played with me....I play team games everyday of the week.
PLEASE STATE YOUR OPINION IF YOU BELIEVE, ACTIVE TEAM PLAYERS WITH A LESS THAN PERFECT ATTENDANCE SCORE, SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNEY...
THANKS
DMC
Hoodlum wrote:
ultimately we want to create a team tournament community that values the attendance reputation score, especially for team games, as there is nothing worse than having a partner who misses their turn. I am understanding that players play on phones too and can get disconnected in live games resulting in
their lower attendance score. Even my own attendance score has suffered recently due to connectivity issues in live games and would only just scrape through if I played in the entry conditions of this tournament. Surely a predominantly live player lower than an 85 is a I don't care player, or if they mainly play long term then they aren't active enough to take their 24 hour turns to play in a team tournament. What is an acceptable attendance score do you feel for future tournaments. The attendance score has to probably be the main entry condition to play in team tournaments so players don't get stuck with poor partners.

With this being the first tournament that I've set up I will change the entry conditions to get it going.

bad boy moma watch the language :)

Check the spoilers for the updated conditions. Let's get this going!

Hoodlum wrote:
World Classic 2v2
[image]

SETTINGS
World Classic map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards

This tournament will start with 16 teams (32 players). A default team name will be given to you or you can choose a team name.

It is a basic knock out tournament. The winning team will have won all 4 games.

Semi finalists and winning teams qualify to enter a future TEAM OF CHAMPIONS tournament.

TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

KNOCKOUT ROUND 01 (click to show)

KNOCKOUT ROUND 02 (click to show)

SEMI FINALS (click to show)

FINALE (click to show)

Future tournaments will be random match ups, once players are familiar with tournament games. This tournament for organisation sake will be entry order match ups.

Registered Teams for this tournament (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
Contact any of these players, and let me know who it is and a team name..either here or private message

emjaydee (needs partner)
matty (needs killrick)
4960epic (needs partner)
momagajic (needs partner)
SeaLion (needs partner)
menschmaschine (needs partner)
madmouser (needs partner)
KOE_Doja (needs partner)
Robben (will take any partner)
Robben wrote:
I am trying to get in touch with Matty for a teammate. I'm in as well!
Matty wrote:
Note: I'm waiting for KillRick to respond, if not, I'm probably not going to join (I will defenitely not agree to another teammate before I've heared anything from killrick).

So I'm not really waiting for a teammate, sorry Robben :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
momagajic wrote:
Ok,Im in ,and Spartakus ,sing up us,we are a team and our team name is : 4C
Robben wrote:
Stratosphere, teammate? Honestly I am happy with anyone as a teammate. Just I'd like to know before the games start.
Hoodlum wrote:
I won't be playing in this tournament bro, but we will find you a partner soon