Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 7 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
World Classic 2v2
[image]

SETTINGS
World Classic map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards

This tournament will start with 16 teams (32 players). A default team name will be given to you or you can choose a team name.

It is a basic knock out tournament. The winning team will have won all 4 games.

Semi finalists and winning teams qualify to enter a future TEAM OF CHAMPIONS tournament.

TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

KNOCKOUT ROUND 01 (click to show)

KNOCKOUT ROUND 02 (click to show)

SEMI FINALS (click to show)

FINALE (click to show)

Future tournaments will be random match ups, once players are familiar with tournament games. This tournament for organisation sake will be entry order match ups.

Registered Teams for this tournament (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
GB & IRELAND 2v2
[image]

SETTINGS
GB & IRELAND map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards

This tournament will start with 16 teams (32 players). A default team name will be given to you or you can choose a team name.

It is a basic knock out tournament. The winning team will have won all 4 games.

Semi finalists and winning teams qualify to enter a future TEAM OF CHAMPIONS tournament.

TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

FINALE (click to show)

This tournament will be seeded match ups according to previous match winnng form in tournaments. Teams with the most wins will start at opposite ends of the tournament set up for potential epic finals rematches

Registered Teams for this tournament (click to show)

DiceManCometh wrote:
Hood, I guess it filled while i was sleeping. If any of the last 6 players are out? Please slide me into that spot, I can team with anyone and do well.
Thanks
DMC
DiceManCometh wrote:
If you to expand the bracket, or even do a (play in game) where the last 2 teams play a game to get into tourney. Like the NCAA men's basketball does?
I am sure Robben would pair, obviously he didn't make in time either.
Let me know.
Thanks
DMC
Robben wrote:
I think I might have made it in time. Last post was not my first. Look on the previous page I signed me and another person up, before Hoodlum posted it.
HammerTime wrote:
Congrats Domination for getting to finales in W Clasic
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy
Hoodlum wrote:
the second tournament knockouts can get underway, teams yet to verify have until the first tournament finale to finish to secure their spots, therefore, will be placed versing finalist teams of tournament 1.
Hoodlum wrote:

FINALE (click to show)
DiceManCometh wrote:
Hoodlum,
I was speaking with Tibel and he is not sure if Sealion is still a go or not on the team tourney..no response...He said he was good to team up with me if Sealion is out. All of the other games are started. Can you ask Sealion one last time and fill me and tibel in so we can get the game going?
Thanks
Hoodlum wrote:
sealion doesn't seem to check his messages, or these forums. i have sent a few responses while he was online with no reply. I will put u with tibel to get this started. thanks dmc
Hoodlum wrote:
HutTrain is tearin' it up. into the semi's already for tournament 2. win streak = 5
HammerTime wrote:
great job hoody with the tourneys..really enjoying the competition :).this has also sparked a huge interest in playing more teams games....thanks for that ;)
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy
Hoodlum wrote:
Congrats HutTrain on the first tournament win! they are setting the benchmark and still undefeated as of this post, already securing a semi-final for tournament 2. win streak +6.

very impressive. you have earned an extra talley of what you already earned in each of the rounds.

(round 1) +21
(round 2) +23
(round 3)+21
(round 4)+21

+86 points each. for being the Tournament winner.