Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 8 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
CONGRATS HutTrain TOURNAMENT # 01 WINNERS!

#01 (8 Aug, 2015) World Classic 2v2 Knockout (click to show)

Teams will be given unofficial rankings for future tournament seeding set up.
For each team win, that team will receive a point.

Team Dominator (click to show)

Every 5th tournament is a TOC (Tournament of champions)

Previous finalists in the previous 4 tournaments qualify, then teams with overall highest standings will be seeded in the TOC tournament.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
GB & IRELAND 2v2
[image]

SETTINGS
GB & IRELAND map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards

This tournament will start with 16 teams (32 players). A default team name will be given to you or you can choose a team name.

It is a basic knock out tournament. The winning team will have won all 4 games.

Semi finalists and winning teams qualify to enter a future TEAM OF CHAMPIONS tournament.

TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

KNOCKOUT ROUND 01 (click to show)

KNOCKOUT ROUND 02 (click to show)

SEMI FINALS (click to show)

FINALE (click to show)

This tournament will be seeded match ups according to previous match winnng form in tournaments. Teams with the most wins will start at opposite ends of the tournament set up for potential epic finals rematches

Registered Teams for this tournament (click to show)

Hoodlum wrote:
ok. taking availability for the 3rd tournament. Every 5th tournament is a TOC (Tournament of Champions) and those who qualify will be tournament winners, finalists, then the teams with the most Team Dominator points, that haven't haven't been in a final

Team Dominator (click to show)

So in each series of 4 tournaments, there are 4 maps and they will all be used in the T.O.C Tournament.

eg.

Knockout Round 1 = World Classic (tournament 1 map)
Knockout Round 2 = GB & Ireland (tournament 2 map)
Semi final    = Tournament 3 map
Final      = Tournament 4 map

If the next tournament fills fast, then I will host the second one simultaneously or soon after, so that we can give as many new players/teams an introduction to these tournaments.

who's in?
killrick wrote:
team killumall is in ...i think
ill go rattle mattys cage to see if he wants to come out to play
aeronautic wrote:
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
YES YES YES, we are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehh, did I tell you already that we join this one?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
cool. will add ya.

HutTrain are the team to beat! undefeated and in the finals again... where did these guys come from!!!

aeronautic wrote:
One thing's for sure, they are good Team Players and deserve their title to date!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.