Pairs Tournaments (hosted by Hoodlum)
  • 450 posts
  • Page 4 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
World Classic 2v2
[image]

SETTINGS
World Classic map / Deathmatch / Chained / Increasing cards

This tournament will start with 16 teams (32 players). A default team name will be given to you or you can choose a team name.

It is a basic knock out tournament. The winning team will have won all 4 games.

Semi finalists and winning teams qualify to enter a future TEAM OF CHAMPIONS tournament.

TOURNAMENT SET UP(image will update with tournament progress) (click to show)

Games have been pre set up and ready to go. Wait for your invite or private message from the tournament director.

KNOCKOUT ROUND 01 (click to show)

KNOCKOUT ROUND 02 (click to show)

SEMI FINALS (click to show)

FINALE (click to show)

Future tournaments will be random match ups, once players are familiar with tournament games. This tournament for organisation sake will be entry order match ups.

Registered Teams for this tournament (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
Wow Hood, you got this organised and started really quickly, I was only away for 9 days and missed out on a Death From Above reunion!
I'll catch the next train, as long as it stops at the station long enough to get on!! ^^
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
Next time bro :)

Lot's of experience setting these up for live games. Now that was tuff!! especially where we had to relaunch a game more than once most times at the start, just to get the right order for choice partners. manually place what we called landmines everywhere (two troops on each territory) there are 3 here on the drop (We called them crazy 3's), only players could watch the game, and if you were dead, you couldn't watch the rest of the game. Players could easily freeze, say they went out of sync or disconnected. Then I would have to judicate decisions through screenshots the players had to provide, if they didn't have any game honour to admit a lost game. crazy, thinking about it now, and at that time I remember wishing we had a programmer who was had a passion for risk.
D12 is perfect for these simple 2v2 tournaments, and have been meaning to do one.
Hoodlum wrote:
Congrats to team -L183R7Y- advancing to the next round - You will play the winner of DOMINATION INC vs Transmogrifiers in Game Room 520824
Hoodlum wrote:
Congrats to team 55Canuks advancing to the next round - You will play the winner of AlphaSygma vs 4C in Game Room 520825
bosler wrote:
im interested definitely for the next since i missed this one
Hoodlum wrote:
bosler, I have added you to D12-MatchMaker.com. :)

If you have a partner that's cool, as long as he/she meets the entry conditions..

ENTRY CONDITIONS: (click to show)

If you don't have a partner, I will pair you up with another compatible (speaks same language) single player from the matchmaker.

D12-MatchMaker.com PLAYERS LOOKING FOR PARTNERS (Future Tournaments) (click to show)
killrick wrote:
im in.......doh!!.....been kinda slow lately  next time then
btw hood time to head back to math class as these not 16 players, there is 32 players and 16 teams but in the end there will be only one (witch is actually two as its a team thing}
team killumall {matty and i} will be in the next tourney
whats the prize money in this tourney?
any special badges? free beer? a parade? anything?
kill ya later all
Hoodlum wrote:
ooohh nice spot. math isn't my strong point, but I know that you have 4 minutes to edit your post for speeling mistakes :)

hehe i edited my count. still didn't notice anything wrong for about 5 minutes...
Hoodlum wrote:
Congrats to team HutTrain advancing to the next round - You will play the winner of BlackLazers vs The Mexicans in Game Room 520827
Hoodlum wrote:
Congrats to team MadMen advancing to the next round - You will play the winner of DominEErs vs Terriball in Game Room 520826
PsymonStark wrote:
Hoodlum - Aug 12, 02:33 PM
[...] you have 4 minutes to edit your post for speeling mistakes :)

Sorry for being off topic but I couldn't avoid posting this :P
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
Hood, you have a great sense of humour ^^
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
And what if it wasn't planned? :D I can't know that!
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.