60 players, 114 games with increasing cards.
  • 110 posts
  • Page 4 of 8
The_Bishop wrote:
Tournament is full and it's going to start soon
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
I was creating the games and then fell asleep sorry.
Be patient please it's going to start in a few days.

The games I'm creating are paused then I'll (re)start them, all at once
akashlevy wrote:
I think @casey_dentino has pretty much secured 1st place at this point. Congrats!
The_Bishop wrote:
Yes, if we count the points Casey is first, but wait, there are people with 4, 5 or even 6 games in progress, so we could have some surprise.Surely a great performance from him, but somone can still do better in theory.
nperry54 wrote:
Bishop thanks for organizing this. It was my first tournament and very fun. Appreciate all the efforts really cool!
nperry54 is online.
The_Bishop wrote:
The tournament has already finished for 31 players, but other 29 are still involved in one or two or even more games.
I think it would be nice to begin some point calculations for those which are done...
31-player ranking (29 players are missing yet) (click to show)

Follow the last games here:

Thanks Nperry, I'm glad for your appreciation :)
The_Bishop wrote:
8+ points is a good performance, 36 is the maximum possible.
Caseydentino has secured the 1st place, with an excellent performance of 29 points !!
Congratulations :)

2nd and 3rd places still uncertain...
Last games in progress:
- Game 1090242, - Game 1090286, - Game 1090245, - Game 1090294.
Rockbert wrote:
Congrats Caseydentino!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Yes, thanks Bishop, this was a fun and rather fast tournament. Lots of fun!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
The_Bishop wrote:
Yep @Rockbert, so fast that I regret having started few days in advance, but okay this is good, just not very 'christmy' for a Christmas tournament but good... However it isn't finished yet, we already got a winner, but the tourney is still in progress.

As soon as it finish for good I'll show the definitive ranking and I'll send the tokens prizes.
DespicableMe wrote:
congrats Casey on the win and many thanks for organising Bishop - got my butt well and truly kicked!
sfclimbers wrote:
Looks like all the games have wrapped up. Anxious to see the final standings. Thanks for organizing, and thanks to all the players that participated. It was fun.