• 50 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
The_Bishop wrote:
I'm not sure that Mother Teresa didn't say bad words... LOL

I think most of us says those words. Just we don't type them in the chat box because it's a rule of the site. It is not difficult to do! You have to do nothing... just don't type! Or if you want you can type "grrrr" when you are angry. You are not angry? You just use bad words because it's funny? Well, I think it's dumb and childish!

Sekretar, if you speak Italian you can try the Italian website of Risk. They play a different version of the game, I don't know if you like that, but you can use every word you want. The players are used to insult who attack them, really. You can refer to your opponent or also his mother or sister! I'm sorry, they have much more fancy than how you have. Once I asked the function of the chat box and someone answered me "it is for insulting the opponents" wow. Then since that moment I had begun my games not with a nice "Good Luck All" but with a more aggressive "F*ck Off All". Really funny! LOL

Another site for example, it's a big site with about 200 live games every moment, it has a few rooms with uncensored chat. Someone like better to play in those rooms.

Well, world is beautiful because people are different. You only have to respect the place where you are. I think this site is for polite men. That's all.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
sekretar wrote:
ok, if anoters guys think same-i quit this site.
p.s. if i find you Bishop, in another, risk site, because you are my friend, i will kill you for free!
Thorpe wrote:
Put this Topic to rest! It is done...and if you go seki I will come over and kill you on the other site!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
The_Bishop wrote:
Wait Thorpe! sekretar is my friend!
If you do that, Thorpe, I will come in the other site and kill you!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein