• 912 posts
  • Page 7 of 61
Jacob24 wrote:
#Lynch 2ofClubs

Either you’re lying, or not of my faction. Either way I don’t want you around
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Based on what Clubs had said and what I talked about with TLM, I can conclude most likely that there are at least 2/3 factions most likely
And from my mediative swim last night, I can conclude also many things-at least one of you is with me, and I know at least one of you is not

Will hold off my lynch vote untill I see someone vote
2ofclubs wrote:
He didn't because I asked by player name.
Rockbert
2ofclubs
I agree Thick, with out saying more. But in my spoiler TLM clearly says XXXX wants to eliminate me. So assume some pre faction seperation exists.

Clubs, did he give you the name of the player or the character name?
I asked by player name so yes I have player name but no to role name or faction. Hence my use of Mafia and neutral traditional terms.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hmmm. Jacob cast the 1st stone w/o cause or input without substance. You don't know my faction so you don't know if I am with you. You know I have protection so you are taking advantage of lynch. I have no regrets not sharing and taking info with me to the spirit world.
Sharing you aledgedly lost money is not substance.
I AM NOT LYING
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I assume everybody got item if active. But little is being revealed in thread.
Not sure who to lynch or pressure for info. We need more involvement.
I can tell you what item(s) is/are left in dinning room.
Still trying to figure out what types of voyagers are on board the Invincible and intent.
No JOSHing from me this game. I have learned every ROSE has a thorn. Hopefully Ruthless will be just RUTH. Lastly Richard don't be a D...
John you invited to the pool.
YES definitely 2 factions and I know the term being used.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
what questions did you guys asked?- i feel like you guys made it harder on yourselves than it needs to be
Hoodlum wrote:
i missed the deadline to ask. deadline is 7am for me.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
My question with answer is in post 71 spoiler. It gave me a foe.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Concerned? Wow! I am town and given that here is my answer.
Spoiler (click to show)

That seems like a really odd question to ask right off the bat. So you got this idea that someone specific is out to get you, which I am guessing you came to that conclusion based on past experience with players that have been vocal in their distrust / dislike / general stand-offishness toward you or the way you play and you got the guess right on the first try? That is incredible. Question I have now is, who is it? I have some guesses but I want to see what you say. I mean, they already know right?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Not that odd of a question. They don't know I know. Eather way I would have a confirmed foe or friendly. So I thought it would be a good question. Then I can stick with dinner talk to get more info. That also worked out well. That's how I got so much info that some are concerned about. Of course some will throw mud and say I am the scum and found a "town". Crazy talk. I am full blooded good guy and some others know it too. Naturally I am a threat to some but not the good guys.
I took Jacob out 1st last game and rightly so.
Hood doesn't hold a grudge.
Abs is wise.
KC just likes to take out high profiles but not engaged in games. Claims I win 85% but I only won once in last 5 games
Blue is just not trusting and good at staying off radar.
Npat needs ......
Cryolf is logical
Rock is cautious but deadly
Thick my favorite rival.
I don't trust any of you but I have some I can trust a bit. You all have won against or with me. I am just a player.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Waiting for unfounded lynch to come off me or I will be forced to counter lynch.
How does Jacob know for sure I am not of his faction unless he is scum. Why doesn't he want me around I always get a lot of mostly accurate info quick and usually over share it.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
My question with answer is in post 71 spoiler. It gave me a foe.

you can ask me 2 questions about any other player in the room that i will answer truthfully with yes or no - - or - - you can ask me 1 yes/no question about anything.

Are you saying Tenn broke the rules with you by not answering yes or no? he gave you a name?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman